36 | own it

Two weeks later

Since the defeat, two weeks ago, the Warriors had locked in to be able to tie the series. Now they had a home field advantage in game 7. Something quite unheard of for the veteran players and almost always was bad luck to make it to the final countdown.

Amaria's ankle had been healing and she could move on her own. Sometimes she would walk on it wrong and lose balance but for the most part she was fine. Currently she was in was in LA for a table read at Warner Brothers Studios.

 Currently she was in was in LA for a table read at Warner Brothers Studios

Liked by jordan_poole, thegirljt, djkhaled and 17,432 others

abpov I used to watch the WB17 In my hay day, now I'm on the lot working. Ain't that crazy?

byebritt__ now we outside!
lyslooks WE ain't nowhere, you in the house!

lyslooks so proud of you best friend 💗💗

money23green me and the kids can't wait for our free movie tickets.
lovehazelrenee you forgot to mention your wife??
money23green it's an us thing baby!

stephencurry30 proud of you kid!

jordan_poole I see something that belongs to me and I'm not tagged? That's crazy.
abpov boy what you want me to tag? My behind?
jordan_poole exactly 🤓

This has been the most they interacted in almost two weeks. Once the Warriors lost game 2, Jordan truly blocked everything out and became, basketball 24/7. At first Amaria was supportive of it. She gets in those moods when she wants to be creative. But now she had reached peak annoyance with the whole thing, they hadn't seen each other either.

She had been craving to wrapped in his arms, instead she slept restlessly, every day or not even attempting to sleep at all.

As she prepared for the final game of the series, she knew Golden State would win and then she could finally love on her man again. But not without cursing him out first. She felt like if this was going to be for the long haul, he would need to find some balance because they saw each other more in two week spans when she lived across the country.