25 | why you mad?

Jordan laced up his shoes as he prepared to meet Amaria at her apartment. She was moving in today and he wanted to help as much as he could before practice tonight.

She decided to move to San Francisco.

He was happy about that. He had hired movers to help her while they did some shopping.

"Jordan, what is all of this?" She asked meeting him in the lobby in a matching green workout bra and biker shorts.

"This is cute, where you going?" He complimented tugging her shorts. "Stop it!" She smacked his hand away.

"Where all these people come from?"
"Got you some movers. You said you had hella shit so you definitely needed the help."

"Why thank you." She smiled before hugging his torso. "Ready to go to target?"

First stop in Target was Starbucks, she needed a white peach tea lemonade refresher. "Lemme get some."

"Jordan you could've gotten your own. We're legit right here!" She whined.

"You got that big ass cup, stop being stingy, lemme get some."

Amaria begrudgingly pointed the straw in his direction so that he could take a sip. "You really took a huge gulp." She sighed before walking forward with her drink.

"Can you grab the bleach from that top shelf? It's the no spill kind."

Reaching on the top shelf, he examined the bottle before placing it in the cart.

"Don't know the damn difference anyways" he mumbled.

He started packing the cart with snacks. The ones he planned to eat while he visited her.

"None of that stuff is on my list, put it back."
"No, they're mine."

"Get your own cart, we don't have enough room for this."
"This is for when I come over."

"Jordan, you don't need all of this."

He ignored her pushing the cart forward soon adding more items to the cart.
"Body wash, a tooth brush? You moving in too?"

"Shit, I might be."

She honestly didn't mind having him around. He was good company. Some times they could be around one another and not talk and his presence was sometimes enough.

After leaving Target, they went to Trader Joe's and Amazon Fresh. It was around 11:30 am when they arrived back at her apartment.

"Well at least the things are in here. All I need to do is unpack." He placed her bags on the island and sat down on the the couch.

"This the one you sent to me?" He asked feeling the material.

"Yeah, you like it?"
"Feels nice, come try it."

Amaria walked over to the couch and sat down next to Jordan. She leaned her head back into his arm. "I'm gonna be unpacking this for the next week."

"We" he stated getting more comfortable.
"No, you're not coming over here when you're off. You got the playoffs to worry about."

"Swear you're not convincing me I'm not."

Jordan was stubborn, this she knew, this she learned long ago. Whatever he said the first time is what it was, no matter who had a say. Sometimes she hated that.

"I don't wanna be the blame for you not being at your best."
"Trust me, you wouldn't be."

Her phone began to ring interrupting her thoughts. She looked at the screen and saw that Maxey was calling.