89 | ride for mine

Yelling 'ima beat your mothafucking ass' was the phrase that ran through her mind as Amaria went through every scenario of how this conversation would go. The sad thing is she didn't have the opportunity to meet with her one of one because something came up.

"You haven't said anything since you got here." Sydel pointed. "What's on your mind?"

She contemplated sharing because she didn't want to alter their long standing friendship. Eventually everyone would know though.

"It's about the wedding."

Ayesha turned the corner and sat down next to Amaria. "What now?" She was caught up on most of the madness. Just on the outside looking in.

"Me being maid of honor and Mychal being a bridesmaid ain't gonna work." She declared.

"What the hell happened?" Sydel was absolutely confused because Mychal wasn't a problem before. "Did she say something?"

"She said a lot of things. First Lady Esh, excuse my language but, the bitch been saying a lot and I'm trying to remain calm but I'm sick of people playing with me."

They both could tell Amaria was getting riled up, knowing to let her vent.

"Why the fuck was she putting shit in Audi's ear about not trusting me around Juan? That's the most ridiculous shit I ever heard."

Ayesha's jaw was on the floor. She almost knocked over her cup of tea, even though tea was spilling anyways. Sydel sat in silence trying to piece together where this all came from.

"How? Like how did you find out? What was said? That's so not right!"

"Havana to Mychelle, Mychelle to Mychal. Just spreading lies about me and then not even looking for the facts. She ran with that and turned my friend against me."

The girls didn't understand where it came from when they first learned about how Audi felt. They didn't invalidate her feelings and allowed them to work through it. It was best that Audi never told them until after she had her own mind and clarity on it. It was best that she went to Amaria to reconcile the issue before anyone else had their input.

"Why the hell would she believe that?"

"Think about it Dell. It came from her sister. She trusts her sister she's not gonna ask her for receipts. I think Havana perfectly manipulated the situation. She knew she couldn't go to Audi herself so she played the long game and set it all up. Even if she didn't get Jordan, she had a back up plan."

They agreed that Ayesha's conclusion made sense. But it didn't matter at the moment because as a grown woman, Mychal should've done what Audi did and not wait it out as if it would never come up.

"It's still fuck her. But for this wedding I'm gonna keep it cute. She better stay out my damn way."

"You want me to tell her?" Sydel wanted to keep the peace as best as possible. "No, I want her to feel that energy across the room. She better not say anything to me that's not apart of this wedding."

Amaria got up to go to the bathroom and that left Ayesha and Sydel on their lonesome. The sister in law duo were essentially stuck because they had a friendship with them both.

"What do I do?"

Ayesha sighed hearing that her sister was going to cry because of it. "You gotta do what's best. I think you need to let them hash it out. Mari absolutely deserves to cut her out of her life. We clearly see that Mychal has been trying and that they have a relationship on their own. But it just doesn't change what she's done and unfortunately when you wait too long to come clean about something like this, it bites you in the back."