93 | mr. fix it

Juan was determined to fix whatever this was and get things back and order. He couldn't do that if Amaria wasn't answering the phone and neither was Jordan. They were pissing him off. So what does he do? He shows up to where they lay their heads.

"How we gonna get in if they not answering?" Gary asked with his hands in his pocket. "I want my soup and y'all done pissed her off."

Gary missed the meeting because technically he was on bed rest and it was a blessing in disguise.

"Audi still mad about the Kelsie thing?" It was funny how things turned out truly. Juan's situation was similar to Jordan's, excluding the stalking. But Kelsie backed up and went to mind her business, eventually having a fling with Gary.

"It was years ago. She knew I never liked that girl. I just think it annoys her that her name was brought up and now she not talking to her friends. This shit gotta get fixed. At this point nobody wanna be in the damn wedding that she care about."

"Man, how we getting in?" Gary asked noticing they made it to the door. Juan pulled his keys and unlocked Jordan's front door. Either way he was getting in. He had keys to Jordan and Amaria's places.

"Aye, where y'all at?" Juan didn't care if they were sleep, he was ready for a nice sit down. Gary still wasn't sure what he was going to say. He knew what he needed to.

The small patter of cat paws came in their direction and rubbed against their legs. "These damn cats." Gary groaned, still picking one up.

"Lil cat, show me where yo owner is." Juan scratched behind Kota's ears before standing up. The cat walked down the hallway and the ball players followed. From the music they heard, they were headed toward the home gym.

Jordan had his music blasting as he went through a work out. He only really power lifted when stressed. Nipsey Hussle played through the speakers and right now that was a big motivator.

"You thought I wasn't about to show up?" Juan asked approaching the bench Jordan was pressing. "I knew you'd show up eventually."

"You know you ain't supposed to be pressing alone, might pump fake out and drop that shit." Gary joked.

"I'm cool man." Jordan kept it short which confirmed what Gary thought. Jordan did not want to talk to him.

"We gotta talk. You and Amaria going awol ain't helping nothing or nobody." Juan was surprised Gary took over the conversation and he decided to sit and watch it play out. "Where she at anyways?"

"She went to her place." Jordan wasn't happy about it but she said she needed to go there for a few hours and just think. She also went to get more of her clothes.

"I'm about to head over there. I'll be back." Juan needed to talk to her more than Jordan anyways.

Jordan watched as Juan left the gym which meant he was seriously not coming back until later. Gary figured out what he was going to say, he just needed his friend to listen.

"How you feeling?" Jordan asked. He wasn't an asshole, he cared about what was going on. "I'm better today. Been a rough few days."

"Me and Juan the only ones who know what really happened. Just wanted you to know." Amaria made a point to not even share what happened with Gary. Jenne told them that they didn't have signal where they were traveling and it was hard getting in contact with them. They were allowing Gary to tell who needed to know. Which was his two closest friends.

"I appreciate that." They sat down across from each other. "Listen man, I'm sorry."

"What you apologizing for?"