eight

14 October 2020

"Wait- so Harry had all of us blocked on his phone?" Niall checks, I nod

"Wait- so Harry had all of us blocked on his phone?" Niall checks, I nod. "And he wasn't the one who blocked us?" I shake my head.

He got back from LA last night and first thing this morning he came round here to see me, he was extremely eager to know everything that had been happening while he was gone.

I watched him bound into my house like an excited golden retriever.

He made himself a drink, got settled on my couch ready to listen to what happened like it's a damn good movie.

Posie's at school but Capri is still sick.

In all fairness she woke up after the night at Anne's and seemed loads better, she hugged Harry goodbye after playing with him all morning before we came home.

Last night was literal hell.

She was throwing up all night, crying her eyes out because her tummy hurt and I was on the verge of ringing someone to come and help me.

So now she's curled up in my arms while I cradle her like I used to when she was a baby, she's fast asleep but she didn't want to be alone.

I hate seeing her so upset and so poorly.

"He looked really upset, I could tell he was being genuine." My body is swaying ever so slightly to keep Capri asleep, it's like a natural instinct at this point.

Niall nods, lips pursed. "I don't think he'd lie to you, s'just weird that we were all blocked in his phone. Someone must have done it to spite him."

The idea of someone doing that to him makes my heart clench, no matter what I'll always have a love for Harry.

He loved me unconditionally, cared about me in every possible way and never intentionally hurt me. I don't think I'll ever not love him, he was my first love.

"I'm gonna talk to him about it, he's picking Posie up from school today to help me out." I tell him, his eyes widening.

Since having my number unblocked he's been messaging me, he said he's yet to look through all my messages that I sent but will at some point. The idea of him reading those makes me feel ill, I was so heartbroken and confused back then.

"He is? I thought Anne was." Niall looks surprised.

"Mhm," I hum gently, looking back down at Capri sleeping peacefully in my arms. "He wanted to help me out because Capri is so poorly, he's really trying to be a dad to them both."

"I'm glad, they both deserve that." He smiles, glancing at my sleepy girl who's starting to wake up. "Are you going to tell her?"

Nodding my head I look down at Capri, "I think she deserves to know. She doesn't have to refer to him as her dad if she doesn't want to but I think it's unfair to keep it from her when Harry is trying."