epilogue II

When you get to the second dance part, imagine the bold italics are in Italian and also play the song attached when there is a *

22 July 2022

"We're married!" Harry's arms loop around my lower back, lifting me up from the sand with ease and beginning to laugh happily as he spins around with me in his arms

"We're married!" Harry's arms loop around my lower back, lifting me up from the sand with ease and beginning to laugh happily as he spins around with me in his arms. "Addie Styles, my pretty wife!" He stops spinning, my laughter continuing as I stay hovered above him.

I stared down at him in disbelief, we only got back up the aisle and a few feet from our family before he scooped me up.

"I'm Addie Styles!" I laugh, cupping his face in my hands and staring down at my husband.

The sound of our girls calling for us makes us look over, Capri and Posie running up the sand with Sonny crawling right behind them. Harry places me back down on the ground, both of us crouching down and opening our arms out, the girls leaping into them.

"Mumma and Daddy are married!" Posie giggles happily, clinging around my neck while Capri smoothers Harry in love. "Made me cry!"

"It made you cry?" I take in the redness of her face, the obvious little tear stains on her cheeks that I failed to notice when she came running over here.

"Happy crying." She reiterates, smiling up at me before I bring her back into my chest once again.

"Sun!" I hear Sonny's little voice, my eyes going to him over Posie's shoulder as he reaches me and uses my knee to begin to stand up. "Sun!" He squeals again, wedging himself beside Posie in the need of a cuddle from me.

I'm surprised he didn't interrupt the ceremony wanting cuddles from me because I was fully expecting it, he's just such a cuddly boy.

"Hi baby boy!" I lift him into my arms, holding him on my hip before peppering kisses all over his little cheek so he giggles wildly.

Harry turns to look at me, Capri sat on his knees as he stays crouched down. This is the little family I've made, the people who love me unconditionally and I'm so glad we all finally share a last name. Posie wants to go by Styles so we're working on it, legally she'll be Bianchi-Styles just to honour both sets of her parents but for family ease, she'll be Styles.

He leans over kissing me softly, Sonny's hands reaching for my face to get me away. "No sun!" Sonny squeals, making me pull back from Harry to look at him, he has an angry pout on his face.

"Is sun not allowed to kiss dada?" I chuckle, Sonny giggling now he has all my attention, puckering his little lips out for a kiss of his own. I lean down and give him a little kiss, Harry huffing and that makes me laugh, he gets jealous of our little baby.

"Sonny say dada." Harry speaks to him, Sonny's head turning to him.

He puts his hand over Harry's lips, "no."