fifty six

26 May 2021

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" I squeal out, gripping Harry's shoulders as his thrusts get harder to get us both to our finish

I'm trying to keep my voice down because I know everyone else is awake in the house. We've already eaten breakfast which led to Harry and I showering, which never ends without someone touching the other.

He got down on his knees, holding my hips to make sure I didn't fall while his tongue did wonders to my body.

After that we got out the shower, he wrapped a towel around me and got one around his hips before he audibly said, "fuck it." His hands were on my hips, lifting me onto the counter and ripping the towel open.

So, that's how we ended up like this with him buried inside me and little tired whimpers leaving his lips.

We're both exhausted after yesterday and we got up early today but it's not stopping us apparently. I've been craving him awhile and I'm glad I'm finally getting my fix.

"Keep going, please, please." My begging is a hushed whisper, nails digging into his shoulder blades.

He does as I say, whining as his thrusts get faster and his head falls down to my shoulder. His warm breath fans over my neck, teeth gently sinking into my skin.

I cry out, eyes scrunching shut as I attempt to hold my orgasm back until Harry begs for me to cum with him.

My entire body is tense, whimpers falling from my lips. Harry holds me tighter which angles my body differently and it makes everything so much more intense and tight.

"Addie, fuck, fuck, m'gonna cum! You gotta cum!" He pleads with me desperately, crying out as he clings to me.

I feel him suddenly finish inside of me, "m'sorry! Fuck." I expected him to stop and get me to my orgasm a different way, he doesn't.

He continues thrusting despite being sensitive from his orgasm and it doesn't take more than four rolls of his hips to get my body shaking with an orgasm.

We're both breathing deeply, clinging to the other's naked body. I nuzzle into the crook of his neck, needing some contact with him for a few minutes before we pull away from each other completely.

He peels away from me first, nudging his nose ever so softly against mine so I peel my eyes open and look up at him.

"I couldn't stop myself from cumming." He murmurs in explanation and I smile up at him.