forty three

3 April 2021

"Harry."

"Mmm, no." He groans into my neck, not letting me be freed from his arms.

I chuckle softly, reaching down and gently grasping his arms in an attempt to peel them off of me. I'm desperate for the toilet and I have a flight to catch with the girls in a few hours.

As I begin to pry his arms from around me he whines louder, almost sounding like he's beginning to cry.

"H, I gotta pee so unless you want me to piss on you, let me go." I try to convince him but he holds me slightly tighter.

"Mmm." He mumbles against my shoulder, I roll my eyes and finally manage to shimmy myself out from the death grip he has around me.

I climb out of bed, glancing at the girls who're fast asleep in their bed next to mine and Harry's.

The room is quite bright but my alarm hasn't gone off yet so it can't be too late in the morning yet. The girls are certainly exhausted, Capri was flat out at the concert so I'm not surprised they're not awake yet.

I head into the bathroom, not bothering with shutting the door because everyone's asleep. I sort myself out, brushing my teeth and washing my face before heading back out into the bedroom and crawling under the blankets once again.

Harry curls against me while I remain on my back, his head resting gently on my chest with his head tilted up to nuzzle his nose against my neck.

"You're cold." He whispers, clearly not asleep but pretending to so he can bask in the silence and tranquillity of this hotel room.

"Mhm." I curl against him, throwing an arm around him and snuggling against the top of his head so my nose is buried in his thick curls.

He sighs softly, I know he's sad about me and the girls leaving later on. I know he won't be lonely, he's got such a lovely tour family and I know they'll take care of him if he's feeling a little down.

The girls are certainly going to miss him and I just hope they'll cut me some slack because I'll be missing him as well.

I think Posie will be okay, she'll voice her worries to me but she won't have a meltdown over anything while Capri isn't as good as speaking her upsets, she'll have a tantrum.

She definitely gets her tantrums from Harry cause I certainly never had meltdowns like little miss Cece.

When Harry has clearly had enough of pretending to be asleep, he slowly shuffles down the mattress until his face is level with my stomach and he's lifting my sweater up and burying his face against my skin.

"M'gonna miss them becoming baby Orange." He says sadly, his voice vibrating against my skin. I peel the blankets down, revealing his tired morning face. "When will I next see you?"