fifty two

21 May 2021

"Hey... Addie, wake up, baby."

Harry's soft voice soothes me into blinking my eyes open, my cheek is smushed into the soft pillows as I meet his eyes as he walks into the room with Capri by his feet while he carries a wooden tray into the room.

"You've got an early morning breakfast date." He smiles as I slowly begin to pull myself to sit up against the headboard.

Capri pulls herself up onto the bed, sitting near my feet opposite me with a smile on her face while her messy curls remain around her face.

"Are you my breakfast date, Cece?" I ask, smiling as my tiny girl as Harry stands the wooden table up over my legs and on the blankets.

There's two little bowls of strawberries and raspberries along with a plate of perfectly round, fluffy pancakes and glasses of orange juice.

"Mhm, made you breakfast." She tells me, leaning forwards to point into a bowl of fruit. "Got you berries," she then points to the plate of pancakes, "little pancakes," then she points to the juice, "and orange juice!"

"Oh wow, thank you Little Sun." I lean over and press a kiss to her forehead, making her giggle softly.

Harry kneels on the bed, whispering into my ear. "She wanted to make you breakfast, completely her idea." He disguises his words as a simple kiss in front of my ear.

I watch him as he pulls back with a bright smile on my face, "Posie and I will be downstairs." He tells me and I nod, watching him leave the room before turning to look at my cute, little breakfast date.

My head turns to Capri, she's begun sticking her tiny fingers into the raspberries so they sit on the tips of her fingers.

She's grinning to herself, getting 5 raspberries over her fingers before she holds her hand out to show me. "Raspberry, monster!"

I giggle at her, "you are such a raspberry monster, huh?" Her laughter is so happy and contagious that I can't help but smile at her over our little selection of breakfast food.

"Mhm!"

She begins to remove the raspberries from her fingers, plopping them into her mouth and chewing them up. I pour some syrup onto a fluffy pancake before popping a few chopped up strawberries on the top and beginning to eat it.

"Did you make these, Little Sun?" I ask in reference to the pancakes and she nods her little head while chewing a strawberry.

She's really happy to be home, her and Elvie have been cuddling loads and she's been feeding her a lot of extra treats because she missed her so much.

We're leaving soon for Italy which is the start of the European leg of the tour. I know now that Harry has allowed some time for us to relax in Italy.

I don't know how I'll feel being there, I don't have many happy memories there but I hope I can create some with my little family.