twenty one

Warnings: brief mention of self harm and slight panic attack

8 November 2020

"What now, Little sun?" I look at Capri through the mirror in front of me, she's tucked up in my bed a little poorly

I think she caught a cold from being out in the colder weather so now she's a little sniffly and has a little cough.

She doesn't want to be away from me right now so she's helping me do my makeup to go on a date with Harry.

We aren't going out for our date but instead staying home, we're cooking dinner together so we can be here for Capri if she needs us.

My poorly sun.

"Lippy." She sniffles, her usual enthusiastic self missing.

I lift up a few lipsticks, "which colour?" I hold them in her direction so she can see the colours and pick one for me.

"Um... red." She gives me the tiniest smile through the mirror. "Phone keeps going beep beep." She imitates the sound of my phone.

"Oh, thank you for telling me Cece." I thank her, watching as her face scrunches up before she lets out a sneeze.

"Oh! Bless you!" I laugh lightly as she sniffles with a little pout on her tired face. "Are you getting sleepy, Cece?"

"Mhm, little sleepy." She mumbles before a yawn escapes her little lips.

I watch her through the mirror, pushing her curls out of her face with a little sigh before she shuts her eyes while remaining slouched against the pillows of my bed.

Quickly, I apply the red lipstick, tucking my freshly curled hair behind my ears before standing up and smoothing my hands down the front of my little black dress.

It's just a simple dress, long sleeve and cuts off high on my thigh. Capri actually picked it out for me, she also made sure I had my locket around my neck.