forty seven

13 April 2021

"Take a deep breath, it's all fine Addie, I promise

"Take a deep breath, it's all fine Addie, I promise." Anne speaks softly to me as we drive home from my doctor's appointment that I arranged to discuss travelling while pregnant.

Dr Reese is perfectly happy for me to be flying the amount I will be while on tour with Harry, she's not concerned at all but more so about my symptoms being worse in the air and stress.

I'm just panicking about getting myself and the girls across the world to him now.

Anne's bought the tickets so the girls and I are going to LA in a few hours.

The flight is a lot longer than to New York because it's the otherside of America and that makes me nervous.

I also left my job.

Well, I rang Niall, had a breakdown over the phone about my job a few days ago and he told me he'd tell them I wasn't doing it anymore and not to worry about it because I'm done.

I'm not quite sure that's the most professional way to handle it but they'd been getting progressively worse with how they treated me in the past few weeks and Niall has become more and more angry about it.

They'd ring me just to shout at me if I wasn't doing my job fast enough even though I told them I wouldn't be able to do the same workload anymore.

Now that I don't have a job, I need to find a new one to do that I can also do around the world.

Niall told me not to worry about it right now and the focus on being with Harry and my pregnancy but it's hard.

"How am I going to get the girls on a plane?" I question, glancing at Anne driving as my worries run wild in my head.

"Addie, you're thinking too much into it. We're going back to yours, you're going to pack and I'll help you, then I'm going to drive you to the airport, I'll stay with you for as long as possible, you'll go through security, buy some snacks and board the plane, Jeff said he'd pick you up the other end and take you to Harry."

My wide eyes go to Anne, "he can't drive me."

"Ads, I know you're nervous but Jeff knows what happened, I promise he'll make sure you're fine and the venue is very close to the airport." She attempts to soothe my worry.

I nod my head, knowing I just need to suck up how I'm feeling about all of this and instead try to get over my fear for the sake of reuniting my family.

Anne gets through the gate, pulling up in the courtyard of my house before turning the engine off and we begin climbing out of the car.

"Mumma!" Capri squeals excited, dashing over to me and throwing herself into my arms. I catch her, lifting her onto my hip and pressing kisses all over her face while she giggles loudly.