ninety

7 April 2022
10:43am

I'm patiently waiting for Niall to hurry up and bring my little birthday girl to me

I'm patiently waiting for Niall to hurry up and bring my little birthday girl to me. I'm itching to see her and I hate that I wasn't there when she woke up this morning. I'm even sadder that Addie isn't here to celebrate our baby's fifth birthday.

Five years of Capri.

Even though I wasn't around for three of them, I still can't believe I have a five year old. I can't believe I have an eight year old or three children.

I'm definitely still processing the fact I have the most perfect little family, I got the most beautiful girl I could've ever asked for and we have three amazing little kids that I will love for the rest of my life.

I gave Niall a list of presents to buy for Capri because I can't leave the hospital yet. I ordered some stuff online as well. He's wrapped them all up and brought them here last night so I have a pile of presents with pink, happy birthday wrapping paper in the corner of my room.

Niall said he would be here as soon as possible, he just had to get all the kids ready and make them breakfast. He's doing a good job caring for them mostly alone, my mum helps out as much as she can but it's mainly Niall. He offered to continue to help when I'm allowed home.

I appreciate that a lot. I'm fairly healed now, I'm not in pain anymore and I can walk around with ease, I just have a scar where I was stabbed and it's not the nicest to look at. My first thought was Addie hating the way I look now and my second was my fans hating it because there's a chance it'll be on show while I perform.

It makes me nervous but I can hear Addie's voice in my head saying that I'm being silly and that she'll love me no matter what, that my fans will always love and support me.

She'd probably kiss over my scar like I do to her stretch marks, reminding me softly how beautiful and loved I am.

My sweet fiance.

I hear my kids before I see them, Sonny's giggles and Capri chatting away to I assume Posie. Five seconds later, the door handle is pulled down and Capri is running into the room.

"Daddy I'm five!" She squeals, climbing straight onto the bed and launching her small body into my arms. I wrap mine around her, kissing her cheek as I hold my mini me against my chest, her arms tight around my neck.

"I can't believe you're five Cece, you're getting so big!" I smile, eyes shut as I hold her.

She lets me hold her for a little longer than normal before she wiggles out of my arms, sitting back and grinning the cutest smile at me.

Niall, Posie and Sonny all are in the room now, all of them happy looking as they sit around the room, Sonny in Niall's lap.

"Wanna open your presents, Capri?" I offer, excitement taking over her little features at the thought of presents.