ten

The warm air dried my body quicker then I thought. I sat in my bathing suit, covered by my black lace cover, Katie by my side. The boys were in the water, throwing each other around.

"I died and went to heaven". Katie moaned next to me.

"Not quite, I'm not dying until the hot tub". I giggled.

We both started laughing as Troy came up, shaking his head getting us all wet.

"You dick"! Katie yelled. Troy sat next to me and grabbed my tea. Why does everyone think what's mine us theres?

"I'm getting tired from the heat. But I also dont want to leave". Troy smiled.

"Not me. I could stay here forever". I smiled.

"What time are we partying tonight"? Katie asked, both Troy and I looking at her.

"You made the plans up. You didnt pick a time"? I asked. She shrugged her shoulders an peered out of her sunglasses.

"I supplied the fun". She winked.

A shadow overcasted me as I looked up to see Austin. He sat next to me, drying his body off. I bit my lip as his tattooed glistened from the ocean water. Once he dried off he placed a shirt over his head.

"Could have brought shorts to change into". I giggled. He glanced over at me giving me a smirk.

"Yeah, I could have" he smiled but laid back. The sun beaming off of his skin. My insides jumped and I forgot how to breathe. He was beautiful. I mentally smacked myself, quickly telling myself.

"I have a boyfriend"

"Austin, what's a good time to start smoking pot"? Katie asked, Troy instantly hitting her arm. "You cant ask him that, hes Mike's boss" he mumbled.

Austin leaned up. "Actually I'm not, at least not on this trip". He chuckled, laying his face on my bare legs. I flinched when his hands wrapped around my waist. Katie kept her eyes on me, squirming where she sat.

"I bet Alana would smoke tonight with us". Katie giggled as she took a sip of her drink eyeing up Austin's actions this time.

"I dont smoke pot. You know that". I sighed, getting distracted.

Austins finger traced circles into my hip, out of sight from the others, my heart fluttering. I have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend.

"Well as long as you guys have fun, then do it". Mike smiled, all eyes turned to him, even Austins.

"What"? Troy asked. "You arent doing it"? Katie added. Mike shook his head.

"Nah. I'm exhausted. I kinda wanna go back to the hotel now. I also wanna call Hailey". He spoke. He missed his little family.

I went to grab my phone but Austin dug it into the sand with his free hand. I tried to grab it but he quickly put it in his pocket.

"Yeah I'm getting bored. Let's go get drunk". Katie smiled and held her hands to Troy, he smacked them away but ended up helping her anyhow. Austin got up, taking me with him. We all ended back at the hotel in minutes.