eighteen

Anonymous POV

I passed her on the street today, she was walking to work with that girl. Her blood smacked me in my face as she moved her hair. She was the one I needed. She had the RH blood, but she was around

Him.

A vampire around a human with RH was unheard of, nobody ever lived long enough to explain themselves but Desmond Butler, the men of all men should have seen this, who am I kidding, he has seen it and he hasn't done anything.

I guess it's up to me...

*
*
*

Katie and I worked together today, she was my 'classroom assistant'. As she helped clean up the room my boss April walked in giving us both a smile.

"I just had a call from a parent, you two are being praised for being amazing". She smiled and sat down at my desk.

April was my boss but she was also my friend. We had moments where work didnt matter and would have venting sessions in her office. She was the definition of work and play.

"So, Annita called me. She wants to know if were free to come up for dinner sometime". She spoke.

Ah Annita. She was my bestfriend here, she still is to this day. The friendship cut a bit when she moved away with her boyfriend or should I say fiance now.

"I'm actually busy this weekend but I'll call her up and pick a date". I smiled. April got up and patted Katie's shoulder as she turned to us again.

"Again, you guys are awesome".

Katie turned to me and smiled as she threw me a glue stick. "Complements from the boss, big score". She giggled.

I wiped the paint off the desk and moved to the floor. As I wiped it up I noticed a pair of black boots standing by Katie's heels. I quickly sat up, hitting my head off the desk above me. I winced in pain, looking up to see Austin. My legs instantly went numb.

"Aus came to visit". Katie smiled, gazing at the tall man next to her.

"I see that, hello Austin". I smiled and he nodded, walking to my desk and sat down.

""I bet hes here to give a gift to me". Katie smiled as she held out her hand. He looked at me and laughed and dug into his pocket, pulling out a pack of gum. She sighed as she took a piece for herself and sat down.

"What brought you here"? I asked, ignoring Katie's eyes.

"You". He smirked and glanced at Katie, nodding to the door.

"Oh cmon. I've been dreaming of this day and you wont let me see you kiss". She wined. Seconds later she was out of the room.

I turned to Austin and bit the inside of my cheek. Why was he really here?

"My dads having a dinner tonight. Your family is invited". He said playing with the scissors on my desk.

"What time"? I asked.

"Oh you aren't going. You're coming with me". He smiled.

 He smiled