sixty-one

Austin POV

With my father in my hold I couldnt contain my emotions anymore. I shoved him back as he stumbled into the oven, laughing.

"Just kill me already. I'm done playing". He laughed again.

I grabbed a hold of my fathers throat, digging my fingers into his flesh as he winced. "You're nothing to me". I hissed.

"That makes two of us son".

Something made me pull back. My dads eyes facing the doorway of the kitchen. The scared look in his eyes made me let everything go, his thoughts wild. I turned slowly and saw her. My beautiful wife with eyes like mine.

She stood in the door way, covered in blood, and bite marks on her neck

She stood in the door way, covered in blood, and bite marks on her neck. Seconds later Colson walked in, wiping his lips giving me a thumbs up. Now that's a good friend.

"Sorry, I wanted to speed up the process. I felt bad that she was suffering. I gave her a bit more then intended". Colson smiled and walked over to Harry and Liam, Harry still had hands around Liams throat.

"Ah see. Now you can be ruler". Desmond smiled and I turned to him quickly, Alana stepping closer.

I knew she had to feed, my dad may not have blood running though his veins but the pleasure of killing some thing works too.

"You look beautiful as always". Des spoke. Was he scared?

"Fuck off". Alana spat.

I felt my anger boil again, this time bringing my attention back to the backstabbing father infront of me.

"You never loved him. You used him as your own mule. That's just wrong". Alana spoke as she poked his chest.

"It was called tough love, maybe once Noah gets older you can do the same". My dad spoke. That didnt sit right with me. I grabbed his neck again and lifted him off the ground.

I turned to Alana as she smiled and gave me a nod.

"I'll be a better father then you have ever been. You worthless piece of trash". And I let my teeth sink into his neck.

The gasp of my father made it worth my wile as Alana stepped back. I pulled away and threw him to the ground.

"You actually did it. You son of a bitch you actually had the balls to do it". Desmond said as he held his neck.

We all watched as my father took his last breath, turning into stone.

"Wow, what a let down". Colson spoke as Harry nodded.

I turned to Alana as she stood still. Vampire now or not she was still afraid. I pulled her into me as I gave her forehead a kiss. Seconds later Harry, Alana and I turned to Liam. He was on the ground with Colsons boot on his throat.

"You". Alana spoke and walked over.

Colson moved out of the way as she grabbed him off the floor and slammed him against the wall behind.