thirty-five

Katie grinned at her phone as we sat in Austins living room. It was just past midnight and the guys wouldnt be home till morning. "Whose making you giggle over there". I asked and turned the volume of the television down.

"Niall, hes sending me memes". She said and showed me.

So its Niall who shes crushing on? Very cute. I sat up and walked into the kitchen, and made myself some tea. Ever since the night with Austin, we've gotten closer emotionally. Who would have ever thought that I'd fall for the mystery man at my highschool graduation. Katie walked in behind me, opening his fridge. I panicked when I noticed the blood bags, but they were gone. Where did he put them? Did he drink all of it?

"Hes barely here, did he stock up the fridge for us"? Katie asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned to her. Her eyes already staring into my soul. "You had sex with him didnt you"? She giggled.

"Katie". I wined and she jumped up and down.

"I knew it"! She smiled and skipped back to the living room. "How was it?" She asked and I shook my head. Not really in the mood to talk about it.

"Please tell me"! She pleaded.

I bit my lip and turned to her, sitting up on the counter now. "It was fine". I lied. It was wonderful.

"Bullshit, it was magical wasnt it. He has a magical penis". She laughed, causing me to roll my eyes. "Fine dont tell me. I'll just have to get it out of him". She smirked and grabbed her keys. "I'm meeting some friends at the bar, you wanna come"? She asked and I shook my head.

"Not really. I didnt get much sleep last night. I keep having these nightmares about the other night". I sighed.

She frowned and walked over to me, pulling me in for a hug. "I'm sorry babe. Do you want me to stay"? She asked and I shook her off.

"Absolutely not. I'll be okay". I smiled and she pouted.

"Okay, call me if you need me". She said and kissed my cheek.

Once she left the house was quiet. I walked back into the living room and curled up onto the couch. I just need sleep. I turned the lamp off next to me, and turned the tv volume down enough where it was low but still audible. I shut my eyes, trying to calm my breathing but nothing helped. I wish Austin was getting home sooner then three. I glanced over at the clock, sighing when it turned one-thirty AM. I got up and walked up the steps. Maybe laying in a bed would help me. I quickly checked the locks and made my way up. Once in his room I collapsed on the mattress. His smell still very new. I held the pillow tightly and shut my eyes. Before I knew it, I was passed out.

*
*

The sound of the garage opening made my jump up. It was two-thirty, Austin wouldnt be home right now, would he? I slowly got up off the bed, pulling his tshirt down a bit. My bare legs had goosebumps as I walked down the steps. It was dark, only the television on. The sound of boots made me anxious. Someone was in the house. I grabbed the fireplace pick and walked over to the garage door that was opened. The smell of pot filling my nose. When I peaked around I spotted my man sitting on the hood of his car, a joint in between his fingers.

"Dont kill me, I didnt mean to wake you". He chuckled. I set the pic down and walked over to him. His eyes scanned my body.

"I fucking love this look". He growled and pulled me to him.

"Are you high"? I asked.

"A bit, I ran out of blood and I didnt trust myself". He chuckled and handed me the joint. I declined it.

"Sorry, the deal went south. It was a rough night". He spoke and got off the car, throwing the joint to the floor and smashing it with the tip of the boot.

"I couldnt sleep". I mumbled.

He brought his lips to mine and picked me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around him as he stopped to close the garage. We made it back inside and sat down on the couch, my legs straddling him.

"I tried to get back sooner. A half hour later didnt help". He slouched.

"I'm happy your home now". I smiled and placed my lips to his.

"I like the sound of that". He smiled and rubbed my legs. "The home part". He added.

"Well this is your home". I giggled and he shook his head.

"Nobody tells me its home. But hearing it come from you makes me feel better". He smiled. Yeah he was super high.

"Wheres all your blood that was in the fridge"? I asked.

He nodded. "I didnt want Katie to find it so I hid it." Then started laughing.

"Okay Mr. Pot smoker, let's go to bed". I laughed and got up off his lap.

"I like that to". He smiled and sat up.

Austin  being the child he is grabbed me, flinging me over his shoulder. His hands hooking the waistband of my underwear. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and fling my underwear across his living room. "Austin"! I screeched.

"Sorry, I need to protect you from that material. It could make you uncomfortable". He chuckled and walked us up to his room and threw me on the bed.

"Spread them princess". He demanded and crawled on top of me.

I shook my head, teasing him. He may be high but he also left me alone. He frowns and gets off the bed, stipping his pants off.

"Oh c'mon. Please". He smiled and I still shook my head no. "Fine". He said and got in next to me. His boxers coming off and throwing them at me. His hand instantly grabbing himself. Was he serious?

"Austin"! I groaned and covered my eyes.

"Well it was a rough night, I need something". He hissed as he played with himself. It was kind of a turn on.

I wasnt sure what came over me but I moved and placed my hand between my legs. His eyes still shut as the pleasure came over him. I inserted a finger and shut my eyes. Why was this so hot? When I opened them again he was staring at me, his hand still pumping himself. I pulled away from myself as he laid on his side to stop me.

"No, please do that". He was shocked at my choice.

I continued and shut my eyes. His soft moans setting me on edge. I moved my fingers in me, causing me to moan. He must have had enough when he grabbed my hand and placed it on his penis. Instantly moving my hands up and down his shaft. He used his hand and entered two fingers. He grabbed my hand, moving it faster on him, me doing the same with his.

"Princess, please". He moaned and swatted my hand away and bringing it back to myself. "Let me watch you baby". He said and sat up.

I let my fingers tease myself as my eyes stayed glued to his. He moaned into my neck as he placed kisses over my chest. My legs started to shake as I brought myself to my high. I moaned again and he bit my neck.

"That's it princess. Pretend it's my fingers". He moaned into my ear.

Seconds later he removed my finger and continued with his. I arched my back as I was close. I didnt wait for anything as I let go, I was squirming. Once the climax ended he pulled his fingers out and roughly kissed my lips.

"What the hell and I going to do with you". He smiled and pulled me into his chest.

I was finally able to sleep that night, as long as Austin was there, I was able to do alot of things, But sleep is what I wanted most.