twenty-six

"That has to be the car, I dont really see range rovers but that's definitely it". Katie said stretching her neck to look past me.

"Why would he be at a laundry mat in New York?" I questioned.

I slid down my seat and covered my face. Katie and I were dressed in all black with dollar store blonde wigs. I was itchy, irritated and just wanted to go home. We've been in the big city for hours, catching nothing but actual errands.

"Maybe the soap here is better". Katie said and slide a cheeto infront of my face.

"How could you eat right now"? I asked. All she did was shrug her shoulders.

"I think we should just go home, I dont see anything suspicious about this". Katie groaned, taking off her wig along with mine.

"Fine". I sighed and put my seatbelt on. As we were pulling out of the gas station parking lot I noticed Austin. He grabbed a black bag from the trunk and I yelled for Katie to stop. We glanced at one another as I got out.

"Where the hell are you going"? She hissed.

I put my finger to my lips to hush her as I got out and walked over to the rangrover. I ducked down as Mike came out, grabbing another bag. They shut the trunk and walked off back behind the laundromat. I looked over at Katie who called me over with her hand but I didnt listen. I was finally getting somewhere. I trailed behind them slowly, hiding behind the alleyway dumpster. That's when I noticed four other guys standing with Mike and Austin. Liam came out from the door, two men with him.

"Its all there"? Someone asked as he grabbed the bag off of Mike quickly.

Austin  nodded and handed him the bag, walking back into the building. I watched as they pulled guns out of bags, clocking them to make sure they worked. Mike counted the money next to Liam, the other two men showing the guns. So it was never drugs, it was guns. Seconds later another guy came in with another bag. When he opened it I almost gagged.

"A, B and RH. Just like you asked". He spoke.

Why in the hell did Austin just grab a bag of blood from them. When Austin smiled he grabbed one of the bagged blood and opened it, taking a sip. I covered my mouth as he laughed.

"RH, why did you need that"? Mike asked.

"Its the only one that makes him strong. The normal blood us vampires drink doesnt work as good" Liam spoke.

I felt nauseous, weak and got really hot. I've kissed those lips, I felt those hands. Now tamanated with blood. Someone's blood

"This one sticks". The one man spoke. Referring to the gun. His hair was a tint of blue.

"Quit trying to get a refund. Fuck off and take the guns". The one said standing next to Liam.

Seconds later guns were drawn out, pointing at Liam and the other two. Hands went up and Liam spoke.

"Wrong choice. I could take this back, killing you all now if that's what you want drinking you dry". Liam said. Where the hell was Austin?

"Louis, take the duffle bag". Liam said and the one with short brown hair grabbed it quickly.

"Give it". The blue haired man spoke.

"Drop it". The blonde hair one said.

"Traders will always be traders". Louis spoke and dropped the gun to his side.

As they collected the guns and got back in their cars I leant against the trashcan, bringing my knees to my chest. I cant believe this. The man I was falling for was a weapon smuggler, a blood sucking demon. I dont know what was worse then that. It's like dealing drugs. That's how he got money, it was from the deals. People traded blood for guns, then paid them to not hurt them. The nice cars, clothes and even that fucking watch on his wrist. It was illegal money, dirty money, bloody money at that extent. I glanced back up once the caious died down and quickly walked back to the car, but instead of seeing Katie in the front. It was Austin standing infront of it.