thirty-three

The next morning came faster then expected. When I woke up I was alone on the bed, Austin standing in the middle of the room with a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist. From his broad shoulders down to his waist there were small tattoos that were covered in water from his dripping hair. He leaned his head back, putting two drops of blood on his tongue and from the mirror I saw his lips smirk. It was like he knew I was awake. Or that he already saw me. Ofcourse he knew.

"Good morning Princess". He smiled and walked over to me.

"Good morning". He grabbed my chin, lifting it slightly to place a kiss on my lips. He pulled back and licked his own.

"We have company coming over in an hour. Nobody special, just the guys". He smiled and I gave him a nod. "I left a towel for you if you wanted to shower, I was going to wait for you but I decided not to jump at the opportunity to see you naked and wet". He smirked and threw a shirt at me.

"Oh well that's to bad. I was hoping for company". I gave him a smirk back and walked into the bathroom. From behind the door I heard him chuckle.

"Be careful what you wish for Princess". He said and seconds later I heard his bedroom door open.

Once it was safe for me to undress I quickly turned the water on and got in. The warmth causing all the tense muscles to go soft. I sighed and grabbed Austin's shampoo, globbing it into my palms and rubbing it though my hair. I loved his scents. After I washed myself off I shut the water off and stepped out and wrapped the towel around me. When I opened the door I noticed that Austin still wasnt in the room. I took the opportunity to grab the shirt he threw at me and slipping on yesterday's leggings. Seconds later he walked in.

"Oh the things I would do to you in my clothes". He hummed and walked over to me. His hands resting on my hips. "Let me take you out tonight". He smiled.

"For real this time? Like an actual date". I got way to excited.

He nodded and gave me a kiss. "What else would you call it. I think were both mature adults who can go out to dinner, and possibly a walk around the city".

I bit the inside of my cheek and gave him a nod. "I would love to". And with that he let go and walked to his dresser.

"I have something for you actually, and please tell me if it's to soon to be doing this kinda stuff".. He spoke and handed me a small box.

I gave him a smile and opened it to see a beautiful diamond cross necklace. It matched the one my dad gave me before he passed away.

"I thought that since you have your dads actual chain, you could add the cross to the other one". He smiled.

My eyes filled with tears instantly as I tried to clear my throat. This was beautiful. I looked up at him and smiled. "How did you know it was my dads chain"? I asked wiping my eyes.

"Mike mentioned it to me once, I thought about it constantly. I was going to give it to you at Christmas but I decided on the sapphire necklace
instead". He smiled.

I let a tear fall as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Austins hands clenched my hips, bringing me closer to him. Without warning I lifted my leg up over his waist, causing a low growl to escape his lips.

"Dont tease me". He hissed.

I brought my hand down to grab him through his jean's. This moment felt different to me. It was like possession came over me.

"I want you". I moaned and rubbed him harder.

"What? Are you sure"? He questioned. he pulled his lips away and I gave him a smile.

"Yes. Now". I demanded

He grabbed my other leg and carried me into the bathroom, sitting me on the bathroom sink. His lips were still connected to mine as he turned the water on to the shower. I pulled away and groaned as he chuckled.

"But I just got one". I laughed. He smiled and grabbed my shirt taking it off of me and slowly undoing his belt.

"That's just incase someone were to hear us when they show up". He smirked and walked us to the bed.

"I wanna try something". He spoke as he took his shirt off in one movement. He lifted my hands off of my breast, my only shield I had left, but his eyes stayed with mine.

He picked me up again, laying me on the bed. I was relieved when he finally took his pants off. I didnt want his Jean's on any longer. Once his lips were brought to mine I felt the gods lift me to heaven. The warm air mixed with Austin's cold touches was something i could get used to. This was another new thing with us, we were both naked. Normally it's me. I almost laughed at myself with that comment but Austins hand around my thigh caused me to moan instead.

Once he got my thigh above his waist I watched his hand reach down between us and his fingers found me. A light moan escaped my lips as he entered his two fingers. It's been a hot minute since this happened and I'd be lying if I said I didnt want it. I needed this.

"I want you to relax for me". He chuckled and grabbed himself with that hand that was inside me.

His hard on swiped across my clit, causing me to moan and put my head against the pillow behind me. He did it again, this time bringing his lips to mine. This was finally happening.

"Before I do this,are you sure this is okay"? He asked and I nodded but he grabbed my chin.

"I need to hear the yes princess. Is this okay to do"? He asked again.

I wiped the hair from my eyes and grabbed his ears. "Yes, now fuck me". I moaned and he smiled his devilish grin. Seconds later he thrusted into me.

My hand swiped all the pillows off the bed, both of my legs were wrapped about him. He held the bed frame above me, thrusting his hips into me. My mindset was oddly thinking about how Alex couldnt keep his up long enough. Austin was outdoing every guy in the world right now, and I was the girl lucky enough to be with him.

"You okay princess". He moaned as my legs tightened around him.

I laid my head back down, nodding as my nails scratched his back. "Y-Yes". I moaned.

I was still soaking wet from my shower but I didnt care. I was preoccupied at the moment.

"You're so tight princess". He hummed as he attacked my lips with his.

I couldnt help but moan in response. The thrusting got rough as my mind went wild. This was all still very new to me. My body went cold as I held my breath, i was close and I think he knew.

"Dont come". He hissed as he thrusted into me harder, causing my head to lift off the pillow. How the hell was I supposed to hold it? I cant.

"Austin"! I moaned as he grabbed my breast, playing with my nipple. He knew exactly what he was doing and it was more of a turn on then ever.

"Just a few more seconds baby, hold it for me". He moaned and dug his head into my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut, wrapping my legs around him again. I couldnt help it, it was happening.

"C'mon princess hold it for me". He hummed, moving faster inside of me. I moaned out again as he did the same. "Come for me baby". He moaned and before I knew it I unclenched my legs, feeling my body shake as I came undone. Seconds later he pulled out, falling the warm liquid on my stomach.

"My princess". He moaned and placed his head between my neck again.

I tried to catch my breath as he kissed me, I had no other experience other then Alex and Austin had set that bar. Iv never had an orgasm before Austin and it was a whole new feeling. Seconds later he got up off of me and walked to the bathroom, and walked out with a towel. He sat next to me as he wiped my stomach off and leant down to kiss me.

"Get dressed princess. Remember we have company coming". And with that he put his pants back on and walked out of the room. I just sat there still trying to catch my breath.