fifty-eight

As the reception began we did the normal wedding things, we cut the cake, opened a few gifts. One thing that wasnt normal was the two shots we both took after talking to some family members. Austin was changed into a black shirt and pants, I changed into my black dress. We were set for the rest of the night. Katie brought me out of my thoughts as she waved a bottle infront of my face.

"Happy Wedding day"! She cheered and gave me a hug.

"Are you drunk"? I asked and she shushed me with her finger.

"I'm fine how are you". She giggled. Niall walked over and grabbed her arm, taking her away from me but all I could do is laugh.

I walked over to my sister who held Sophia, my mom holding Noah. "God what are you feeding these kids. They've grown so much"! My mom laughed as Noah grabbed her necklace. Austin walked over and picked up Sophia lifting her up and giving her a kiss, stopping her father again but making a cute little giggle.

 Austin walked over and picked up Sophia lifting her up and giving her a kiss, stopping her father again but making a cute little giggle

"Of course she smiles for you, but I at least get kisses". My mom joked as he gave her a wink.

"I'm the daddy, shes supposed to smile". Austin said and walked away with our daughter. I turned to my mom as she wiped her eyes.

"Oh momma, what's wrong"? I asked.

"Nothing. Just this was all to beautiful for me". She giggled. "I've never seen someone love a girl so much like he does with you". She added.

I turned to face him as he sat with his father and step mom, and his aunt minnie. He seemed nervous as his father talked to him. Wonder what was going on? As if right on que Austin looked up to me and shook his head. All I could do is nod.

"Any honeymoon plans"? Kim asked as she took a sip of her champagne.

"I dont know. He never told me anything". I said and sat down

"Well knowing him its probably somewhere fancy and romantic". Sarah spoke. I smiled and stood up as i gave her a hug. "I hope Troy stopped. When i left the house he was in a suit". She said and patted my moms shoulder.

"He did. Before the ceremony".

When she left the house? Did that mean he was back home? The sound of my sons cry stopped my thinking as I grabbed him. He looked into my eyes and giggled as my mom sighed. "Is it me"? She laughed.

I walked off to find the diaper bag, only to run into someone. "I'm so sorry". I apologized and the guy wiped the drink off of him

"Its no problem. You're Alana right"? He asked.

I nodded and tried to calm my fussing daughter.

"I'm Nate, we went to highschool together". He laughed.

Memories flooded back into my mind as I remembered. He was really good friends with Alex.

"No" what's with this inner voice thing?

"Nice to see you again, I gotta go actually, fussy baby an all". I joked and once I got away I found Katie.

"Nate Gold is here. Did you invite him"? I asked.

She stopped drinking as she glanced around. "No, it wasnt an open invite. Why is he here"? She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want him out of here". I said and Niall stepped behind Katie.

"Say no more". He saluted and walked off to find him.

I spotted the diaper bag by the gift table and walked over to grab it. Only to run into someone else, but thankfully it was Austin.

"Who is Niall getting rid of"? He smirked.

"Some guy I knew from highschool. I didnt want him here". I spoke and walked inside the house to Sophia's room, Austin right behind me.

"Sounds fine. Did he touch you"? He questioned and I shook my head.

"Okay big scary vampire husband, Calm down. I'm all good". I smiled and leant up to kiss him.

"Just making sure tiny, not scary, human wife". He smiled.

After I changed Noah I sat him on the ground. I washed my hands and turned to Austin again as his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you so much that I would risk people hearing you moan at our wedding". He smirked and brought his hand down between us.

"Down boy. Our son is here". I said and we both glanced down to him not there.

Panic went through me as Austin walked out of the room, bringing her back in seconds. "She just walked out"! He yelled.

I knelt down as he put him back down. He stood up on her own and did it again, Austin chasing after him. I grabbed Noah from him, kissing all over his face.

"My baby is walking, oh my god". I giggled.

Austin held my hand as he stared out the door and smiled. "Sophia just walked with Niall. Hes making her do it again" we both laughed.

"I need her, where is she"? I asked and Austin walked us back outside.

We spotted Niall as he and Katie stood a few inches apart, Sophia walking back and forth.

"Looks like you have a toddler on your hands". Katie smiled.

"Two toddlers". Austin said and grabbed Noah and set him down. He got up again and walked to Sophia.

My heart was full in this very moment. Katie grabbed her phone and started to record.

"Its done". Niall spoke as he looked at Austin and I nodded. "I caught him snooping through our stuff".

"Bastard". Austin mumbled.

Niall went back over and stood in the view of the camera, cheering them on in the back.

"Mrs. Butler would you like to have our first dance"? Austin spoke from behind me.

I glanced over to my babies as Katie shooed us away. "I would love that Mr. Butler". And with that he lead us to the dance floor outside.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr and Mrs Austin Butler in their first dance as Husband and Wife". Harry smiled as he set the microphone down.

I grabbed a hold of Austin's neck, his hands wrapped around my waist. The music started to play and I was in awe.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I, cant help

Falling in love with you

My eyes welled up again as he brought his lips to my ear. "Remember the night we had tea after your nightmare"? He asked.

I slowly nodded.

"The song my mother always sang to me when she made me tea, this is it. She sang it for my dad at their wedding too". He chuckled.

Shall I stay

Will It be a sin

If i cant help

Falling in love with you

I lightly hit his arm as he huddled me closer to him. "I'm trying not to cry anymore". I laughed.

"Well it's the truth. I cant help falling in love with you".

We stayed like this until the song was over, after we asked for it to be played again.