twenty-nine

With Austin  sound asleep next to me I grinned at the opportunity to look at him. The light snoring causing his chest to rise and fall so beautifully. His face wasn't tensed, like his normal stature. His face just looked smooth to the touch but I dont dare to wake him. I lightly rolled over, causing him to groan and cross his arms over his chest. His eyes still shut. I smiled and lightly pecked his bare shoulder, and rested my head back on the pillow. He twitched his nose, squeezing his eyes before opening them. They instantly met mine.

"Can you not". He chuckled.

I shook my head and sat up, his arms bringing me back down.

"Good morning princess". He said as he kissed my hand.

"Good morning".

He got up quickly and walked to the bathroom as I got up and made the bed. When he walked out he was drying his hands on his boxers. I shook my head and turned to him. "We have towels in there". I stated and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dont mind being wet". He chuckled.

"So, what are the plans today"? I asked changing the subject, Austin walking to the window and stretching his arms above his head.

"I gotta meet my dad, business". He grinned. With a simple nod I walked out of his room. What else was I supposed to do today? I didnt work, I cleaned prior. "I would say you can come with me, but I'm not sure if you'd like to". He added as we made it to the kitchen.

"What wouldnt I like about it"?

"Many things".

"What kind of things"?

"Alana". He groaned on my constant questions.

"What, I just wanna know that's all". I giggled and opened the fridge, great nothing to eat.

"I promise I'll be back later". He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Dont make a promise you cant keep Mr. Butler". I grinned and turned to face him. "Its happened before". I raised my eyebrow as he studied me.

"Oh, dont worry princess. I wont be breaking this promise". He smirked and reached his hands up under my shirt and grabbing my breast. I hummed in response, causing him to lightly squeeze my nipple.

"Dont start something you cant finish". He mumbled in my ear and pulled away.

I glanced down at a piece of paper marked "the Box" causing me to make a face. I dont know that place and I hate it.

He walked away from me suddenly and grabbed something off the table

He walked away from me suddenly and grabbed something off the table. He reached into his wallet and grabbed a black card and walked back over to me. Actually four of them.

"Pick one you want. Go get yourself coffee and something to eat". He winked. "I'll see you later". He smiled and gave me a little kiss on the lips. With that he was gone.