sixteen

I waited until i was completely up to call my mother. Mike told me she called.

"Hey I called you like a thousand times. Why didnt you pick up"? My mom spoke.

I sighed looking down at my fingers and smirked. "I was sleeping, everything okay? I asked and leaned against the wall.

"Everything is fine. I wanted to make sure you were. Troy told Sarah about Alex. Are you sure your okay babygirl"? My mom asked.

I bit my lip, was I okay? I sat in a empty hotel room, waiting for someone to come get me. I dare not to tell her about Austin and I.

"I'm okay. I feel better". I said and smiled.

"That's good babydoll. Well get home safe. I need you back in one piece". She said and after we said our goodbyes I hung up.

*
*

Austin POV

"So I traced the security cameras back to when the box was dropped off. It was a guy, fairly tall and was wearing a purple bandana on his face. He clearly didn't want to be seen". Liam babbled.

I slid down the wall and sighed. "This is going to be useless then. Have you called my father"? I asked.

"Not yet. I wanted to talk to you before anything boss". Liam added.

I nodded to myself and sat back up. I needed to keep Alana busy then I cant afford for her to find any of this out. I already tested cold waters when Mike said he knew a guy named Liam.

"Alright. Keep me posted. Call Mike, have him stay out with the others. I want to make sure Alana gets some sleep". I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You got it". He answered then quickly hung up.

When I walked back into room I noticed Lani was up. Does this girl ever sleep? I smiled to myself as I moved my bag and finding her leggings. I grabbed them and walked back into my room. She gave me a smile as she stretched, moving her legs a bit where the blanket slid off her beautiful, soft skin. My hungry thoughts came flooding back but I couldn't do anything to her again. She wouldnt sleep tonight if she slept all day. I walked in and handed her the leggings, her rolling her eyes.

"I'll let the eye roll slide for now. But get dressed. We're getting food". I smiled.

She nodded and slipped the leggings on her short legs, bringing them up over her waist. I couldnt help but notice she did it without putting underwear on. I grabbed my bag to hide my growing bulge and walked off. I quickly walked to the bathroom and undid my belt.

"Austin"? Alana called.

I wrapped my hand around myself and began to pump my arm. I cant believe I'm doing this I could easily have her do this but I'm not that type of person. Hell I could have had a drop of blood but I was out.

"I'm just using the bathroom, I'll be out. I laid a shirt out for you". I hissed. 

Shes going to be the death of me.

**
*

Alana POV

Once Austin walked out of the bathroom he gave me a smirk as he saw the tshirt I wore. He told me he laid a shirt out for me, this must have been it. He grabbed his cigarettes and lighter, along with his wallet and walked us both out of the room. Maybe this was my time to get to know him.

"So". I smiled as we made it to the lobby.

"So"? He chuckled.

"Tell me about you". I spoke as we made it to the curb. He shook his head and put his fingers between his lips, whistling for a taxi. Hot