brief Chris regression idea

Regressed Chris.

Chris just being too overwhelmed that he barges into Nick's room, who Matt and Nick are in watching a movie, he barges in and faceplants between Nick and Matt's arms. They know that when he does this he is mostly nonverbal and just wants cuddles. Matt caresses his brother's face and kisses his forehead. "Poor baby." Nick coos as he rubs Chris's back. As they continue the movie with the little stuffed between them, he finally sits up and stares at Nick. "What is it baby?" Nick asks as he stares back at the big blue eyes and pouty face. "dada milks!" Chris says, tears building up. "Matt? Rock paper siccors to see who has to make him a bottle?" Nick grins. "Nuh nuh! You make milks best!" Chris giggles. "What? What about my milks?" Matt says, acting hurt. "Nuh! You make bests nums!" Chris pouts, referring to his favorite baked goods and food that the older had made him in the past. "Thank you baby." Matt kisses his forehead. Nick reached over and kissed Chris too on the forehead before making his leave to fulfill his brother's dreams of his best milk.

When Nick returned to the room, Chris's bottle in hand, he saw Matt walking back and forth with Chris in his arms. "What happened?" Nick whispered, worried that something happened while he was gone. "I reminded him about our rule of no cussing." Matt sighed, "he's a dramatic baby." Nick rolled his eyes, "you always baby him." He sighed. Finally hearing Nick's voice more clearly, Chris sat up and made grabby hands. Nick reached over, taking the smaller teen into his arms. As they got situated Nick slowly introduced the nipple of the bottle to his mouth, "need me to hold it for you or do you got it?" Nick asked. "Mm" Chris replied. He had regressed even younger. Chris leaned his head back while Nick fed him, Matt silently watched him suck on the bottle, his eyes closed, and a small smile on his lips. Matt was happy that his baby was comfortable. He leaned up tapping Nick's shoulder since he seemed to be intraced staring at Chris's face. Matt nudged toward the remote, silently asking if he should unpause the movie, Nick agreed. Matt grabbed the remote and settled back leaning over his two brothers Incase Nick's arms got tired so he could take Chris off of him. The movie played and everyone was happy and content.