Favoring.

Regressed Chris.

Mentions of blood and possible stitches.

Chris had a bad nap time. He laid back, kicking his feet in the air repeatedly, almost knocking Nick out in the process. Nick tapped his leg, trying to stop him from throwing a tantrum, "I said no." Nick said. Chris threw his head back harder onto the mattress, almost throwing his head off the edge. "Chris behave yourself, you are gonna end up accidentally getting hurt!" Nick shouted. He grabbed a pillow, quickly tossing it to the floor in case Chris did accidentally go off the edge. "I WANT DADDY!" Chris screamed. "He is busy, I have told you this. He is on a call darling, you need to wait." Nick explained, he rolled his eyes. He wished the phone call would speed up so he could have help getting Chris under control. Unfortunately no luck was on his side, the answer he had given the little didn't interest him, it only made him get more violent. He rolled off the bed and toddled over to his toy chest, aggressively trying to open the lid. "Chrissy, it's too late for toys. You still haven't cleaned up from earlier!" Nick sighed. Chris ignored him, he threw the lid off and dug inside, finding the biggest toy he could find. He stared back at Nick, slowly lifting the toy up. "Chris. No." He pointed, "put the toy down!" Nick ordered, however his order was denied as Chris chucked it straight at him. Nick's reaction time failed him as he felt the impact smashing into his face, his hands shot up covering where the toy had hit him, "Oh no." Nick gasped, he lifted his fingers up watching as blood ran down his fingers. He began groaning, making his way to the bathroom, trying his best to ignore his own blood staining his shirt, he stared at himself in the mirror trying to figure out where the blood was coming from. Everything was too much for him. He couldn't stop the bleeding and Chris's rant in the background wasn't helping. "Dis is why daddy is better!" Chris shouted, "I love daddy, not you!" Chris sobbed. Nick's heart shattered hearing that from his little, he stopped looking for where the blood was coming from, tucking his shirt up to his face as he reentered the room they were just in. "You don't mean that, it's been a rough night and I understand you don't want to go to sleep, but throwing a toy? Really? That was too much Chris and words hurt." Chris looked away, ignoring Nick's gaze. "I probably need stitches now?" Nick sighed, turning and going back to the restroom, closing the door behind him as he washed his face, once again looking for his hidden wound. Chris wrapped himself in his blankets, afraid of what his punishment would be. He didn't actually want to hurt his dada, Nick, but he just couldn't help it. His anger issue had been getting worse. While he sulked he heard the door open, he glanced up from underneath his blankets seeing Matthew. Chris dove out of the bed and onto Matt's arms, "DADDY!" Chris whimpered. "What's wrong baby? Where is Nick?" Matt asked as he scanned the room, noticing a small trail of blood. Matt picked Chris up in an instant, immediately checking him, "Are you hurt? Where is the blood coming from?" Matt asked, turning Chris's face to the side. "No daddy it's Dada who-" Chris shushed when he heard the bathroom door open, he tried hiding himself in Matt's neck as Nick entered, but Matt was still trying to check Chris, this making it hard for him to look away from Nick. Nick glanced at the two, how caring and loving they were being. Even on normal days, Chris always listened and did better with Matt, regressed or not. Chris seemed to favor Matt. Nick smiled softly seeing them together, "I gotta go." Noticing the tension in the room, Matthew looked away from Chris, seeing the blood stains covering Nick's shirt and skin. His mouth dropped as he tried to catch his brother before he left, but it was too late. Nick had already left, shutting the door in his face on his way out.