Discomfort

Regressed Chris.

Rushed but decided to post something for the time being while you guys desperately wait on me to post more of "what's the difference." This one shot has nothing to do with "what's the difference", but it's just something for apologizes on the wait.

Hope you enjoy, and I appreciate the support.

Chris had not been feeling well for the last few days and it was throwing every plan they had down the drain. While they were disappointed their plans were having to be rescheduled they never showed their disappointment to him.

Besides they weren't even upset with him, they knew he didn't feel good and it wasn't his fault, but as the days went by it seemingly only got worse. They considered taking him to get seen, but with him being regressed they didn't know exactly how to go about it.

As everyday seemed to go by, Chris stayed cuddled up in Nick's lap for hours upon hours on the couch, not bothering to move for food or anything. Toys were left scattered throughout their apartment as Matt had attempted to get Chris to branch away from Nick's hold, but nothing worked.

Nick felt himself sweating with all the body heat they were creating, even with the AC on it did no justice as his clothes started sticking to his body. Chris seemed unbothered though as his head stayed imprinted into his neck, ignoring every sign of discomfort Nick made.

Nick knew his next actions were sure to cause a disturbance, but with his last attempt Nick couldn't take it, he firmly grabbed Chris from his underarms and placed him on the cushion next to him.

Chris made a desperate reach for Nick's arm as he tried to find his balance, still dizzy from his recurring headache.

Nick kept his arms out for the little to hold onto, afraid he might fall off of the couch, "calm down buddy!" He cooed as he listened to the younger's cries, "I'm not going anywhere." But Chris continued to whine as Nick gave him his hand, but Chris wasn't having it. His clinginess showed, he wanted to be held.

"NO!" He cried out, his voice already becoming hoarse. His hands latched onto a toy car as he chucked it across the room.

Matt came up to the couch taking Chris into his own arms, but Chris fought for Nick the entire time, "no leave!" He cried as his hand stayed locked with Nick's, but Nick hadn't planned on going anywhere as he stayed in Chris's reach.

"Calm down." Nick ordered as Matthew held Chris in his lap, rubbing his back slowly. Nick crouched down in front of Chris, "someone needs a bottle and an actual nap in their own bed." He sighed.

Chris reached forward to hold onto Nick, but Matthew held him on his lap, not allowing him to take off, "I think you're done for today." He sighed, "You can't go around screaming and acting up when you don't get your way."

Chris's breaths picked up again as he listened to Matthew speaking, "I-is sorry." He whined, "Jus no daddy go."

They both felt bad for him. He always got like this when he was sick, but either way bad cop and good cop wasn't how they rolled. They needed him to still understand the rules while sick.

"I know baby, but throwing stuff?" He asked, brushing the hair from out of Chris's face, clearly he was also badly sweating from staying in the same position day in and out. He needed a bath.

"Go pick up the toy you threw and we'll talk about this again later." Matthew eyed Nick, they'd have to figure out their plans for the sick little tonight.

Chris did as told, going to retrieve the toy that somehow managed to go all the way down the steps to their main door.

As he was out of sight Matt was the first to speak up, "Bath, bottle, then nap."

Nick agreed not disagreeing once with the plan.

As Chris came back up with the toy in his hand, Nick ordered him to put the toy in chest and to help him with the rest of the toys from earlier.

Matt had already gone to Chris's room to start on his bath, they were in a time crunch.

With every toy picked up, they made their way downstairs. Chris surprisingly did well with baths when sick. He usually felt "icky" in his own terms and would appreciate baths, but never stayed long enough since baths made him sleepy.

Nick had helped him undress before handing him off to Matt to wash, giving him a minute or two to play in the water while Nick went to go make a bottle.

Getting him out was easy too as Matt persuaded him with some comfortable onesies and mentions of warm angle milk.

Making sure he didn't slip, Matt drained the water and covered him in a baby deer towel before picking him up and carrying him into the bedroom and placing him down on the bed.

He dressed Chris in a clean diaper and a cream colored, short sleeved onesie, making sure to clasp the buttons at the bottom for the final touch.

Nick soon returned, handing the bottle off to Matt, who was cuddled with Chris in his arms, allowing Matt to ease the little in slumber for the night.