Cookie Monster.

Regressed Matthew.

Matt cuddled up on the couch, his head resting on Nick's lap as the older ran his fingers through his hair. "Are you feeling any better?" Nick asked. Matt shrugged as he turned over, trying to avoid the conversation. "I'm sure she didn't mean it?" Nick sighed. Matthew didn't care for what the other had to say though. "I don't care, she said what she said." He pouted. "Baby I don't think she really-" Nick stopped himself as Madi entered the room with a sad smile, "Matty listen.." she giggled. "No!" He shouted as he crossed his arms and shuffled closer into Nick's lap. "You like Chrissy better!" He weakly sobbed. Madi slowly approached the two, whispering to Nick what she could do to make Matt feel better. "Matty." She said, "Chris was only helping me clean, I didn't mean to give him your special cookie." She sighed as she tried not to burst out laughing. "It was mine." Matt stated, still upset. "Yeah, how dare you give Chris Matt's special cookie?" Nick pointed at her accusingly. "She likes Chris." Matt sat up, eyeing the shorter girl. At this point she couldn't take it, she clutched her stomach practically heaving as she laughed. "I'm sorry-" she blurted out, still laughing. "Tch." Matthew scoffed, now throwing Nick overboard, making him too laugh. "I'm sorry, sweets." He apologized as he couldn't control his laughter. "I told you he is adorable when upset, look at him. All pouty and babyish, god. I love him." Nick told Madison. She nodded, "Aw I just wanna hug him, he looks pissed." She giggled.

Matthew was severely upset at his cookie being eaten, along with Nick and Madi who laughed at him instead of helping him. He ran to his room and snuggled up with his stuffed animals. He'd just take their cookie when they aren't looking next time.