Getting Emotional.

Regressed Matthew.

Nick sat down on the couch, his touch screen tablet held dearly to his chest as he tried adding some small touch ups to their new video coming out.

He had been editing for hours upon hours and it was finally coming together. He was grateful how peaceful the day was so far, amazed that he'd be finishing it in one day, even if it took literally all hours of the day.

But maybe he spoke too soon. Matthew had suddenly stopped playing with his toys on the floor and decided to take interest in what Nick was doing.

His curiosity got the best of him as he crawled over to the couch and grabbed the edge of Nick's tablet, "ou doins?" He asked.

Nick jerked the tablet to the side, hoping Matthew didn't accidentally click something.

"Work." He sighed as he continued on with what he was doing. Matthew huffed, climbing onto the couch, now straddling Nick's lap. He didn't like the answer he received.

"Lemme see!" He giggled, accidently hitting the tablet, making it fall into Nick's face.

Nick tried to not yell at the little. He needed to keep his cool. Matthew was just a baby and he didn't mean it.

"Matthew." He groaned as rubbed his face, it was only a small smack, nothing new, he'd always accidentally dropped his phone on his face so what was different? It'd hurt, but soon go away, nothing new.

"Go play with your toys." Nick ordered, going back to editing their thumbnail.

Matthew didn't listen, "show me!!!" He huffed, trying once more to snatch the tablet.

Any other day Nick would have been happy to show Matt, but it was getting out of hand. He placed his tablet down and decided on what his next move would be.

He obviously didn't want to punish the little just for his curiosity, but he still couldn't feed into his games right now.

Chris was on his computer viewing some games he was thinking of adding to his PC when Nick barged in with a whiney Matt in his arms.

Chris paused what he was doing and turned his attention to his brothers. Nick sat Matt down on one of the small carpets Chris had in his room before going back to the door.

"Just watch him for a little." Nick huffed, "I need to edit and he is being a little bratty tonight."

And with that being said Nick left, not bothering to hear whatever Chris had to say.

Matthew was hurt by the words that came out of Nick's mouth.

Bratty?

He was only trying to see what his dada was up to. His breath hitched as he fought a cry, letting a few tears slip. He couldn't help but get emotional.

Chris rolled his eyes as he scooted his chair back. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, but he wasn't going to leave Matthew there alone.

He sat up going over to the smaller on the floor. He picked Matthew up, noticing a few stray tears roll down his cheeks.

He felt bad for Matt, but he knew how Nick was about editing.

"C'mere sweet face." Chris cooed.

Matthew willingly cuddled up into Chris's hold, running his fingers through Chris's hair as he cried.

Chris took a seat on his bed with the smaller in his lap, letting him have more access to his hair, "What happened baby?" He asked as he rubbed Matt's sides slowly.

Matt stayed silent, he laid his head down on Chris's shoulder, silently whining to himself.

Chris kissed his neck lightly, rubbing his back, "It's okay baby, I know you didn't mean to upset Nicky." He shushed him.

Matthew closed his eyes as Chris rocked him. Chris slid a pacifier into the littles mouth as he attempted to put him down for a nap.

"Get some rest sweetheart." He whispered.