Sobbing Into The Darkness

Regressed Matthew? \\ panic attack mentions.

Nick held Matthew to his chest as he let the younger cry his heart out.

It wasn't every day that this happened, but it was starting to become normal.

It was known that Matthew had anxiety, but did anyone know how bad it really was?

Matthew found himself at his lowest often, he couldn't breathe and couldn't stand. He needed to be in full contact with his brothers at all times during his panic attacks.

Chris held his hand, rubbing their wrists together almost like scenting him. Matthew continued to cry his heart out as he couldn't see straight.

It was getting worse, regression wasn't helping anymore. He would regress voluntarily and nonvoluntary, neither helped though. It'd just make him feel worse.

When regressed he'd worry about past memories, practically reliving them while when he wasn't regressed he was living his current issues.

Nick rubbed his back, trying his best to calm his younger brother down without getting emotional himself, "Matty please, calm down my love." Nick kissed his head.

"It won't stop!" Matthew cried out as his grip got harsher on his brothers, "Make it stop!" He sobbed.

Chris leaned over kissing Matthew on the forehead as he watched more tears pour from his red eyes, he glanced up at Nick and returned the worried look.

What were they going to do? They hated seeing him like this.