Hold On And Never Let Go

Regressed Madi.

"What do you want, Princess?" Matthew chuckled as he picked Madi up. She snuggled into his arms as he carried them into the living room and onto the couch.

She adjusted her position on his lap as her head laid comfortably on his chest, she was having another one of them days.

His smooth hands ran down her back as he hummed silently, nights like this away from one of her caregivers hurt her the most. This time the one missing being Nick.

With all of the triplets as her caregivers there was never a dull moment and maybe they did too much for her where she grew inseparable from them, but it was too late.

She held onto his fingers, the size difference feeding into her little space more.

"Dada...." She whined.

"Yes Princess?" He cooed, kissing her head. She snuggled even closer, her head falling onto his shoulder this time. She rested her head against his neck as she huffed out a cry,

"Tired?" She whined.

"Go to sleep baby." He shushed her whines, rocking her slowly side to side to comfort her.

Chris came back from his room, joining them on the couch, Pepsi in hand, "Everything good?" He whispered to Matt. The other nodded as he let the younger take a seat next to them.

"Can you grab that for me?" Matt asked as he tried pointing at the pacifier on the coffee table.

Chris complied, grabbing the pacifier and wiping it off before pressing it gently up to her lips.

She accepted it, making small whining noises at the intrusion, but soon quieted down as she found the familiar comfort in the item.