Avoiding It

Regressed Chris. \\ mentions of spanking (not detailed or fully written out.)

Chris snuggled into Nick's hold when they entered the house, he was fearing his punishment that was sure to come. He held his new stuffed frog to his chest as Nick laid him down on the couch and went back outside to carry in groceries. He flipped himself over and tried his best to act asleep hoping they'd leave him be for the night.

Why was he trying to avoid them?

He was trying to avoid them dearly because of his tantrum he had thrown in the local Walmart earlier. He had been yelling, talking back, hitting, and even cursing after they told him numerous times no to a new toy, but he kept going.

Nick had offered to take Chris out to the car while Matt finished up the shopping, but in an attempt to get Chris to follow Nick he had begun getting more emotional. Leading to them eventually settling on letting him get the stuffie, knowing that if they didn't it was only going to cause a bigger scene.

On their way home they informed him that he would have a punishment that night for his behavior and how he chose to disrespect them. Ever since he knew of that he turned completely stiff and nonverbal.

He had of course consented to spanking, but he never actually acted up in a serious way to lead them to that kind of punishment.

Well if he was being completely honest with himself, he never got a spanking because most of his outbursts were at home and not in public, however that night was different.

Matthew was more of a serious caregiver, always ending with the "bad cop" card. It was surprising that Nick didn't have that type of act and Matt did, but it was just how it was.

Matthew always chose and went through with the punishments that Chris got so knowing this, when they got home Chris immediately went to Nick for safety.

He jumped into Nick's arms almost bumping their faces together, "side?" He asked, asking to be carried into the house. Nick only nodded, taking him in.

As Chris looked back over Nick's shoulder he saw Matt's face as he grabbed the bags out of the back.

He knew Matthew wasn't playing nice tonight, definitely not. He knew whatever punishment he was getting was deserved.