stay safe.

I'm sorry for the delay, recently I was going to try to upload more, but most of my story drafts involved a certain someone.... And if you guys have been keeping up then you might know who this certain someone is.

Malcolm aka lxst.

He has fully disgusted me and made me uncomfortable, due to this I will no longer be involving him in any of my future stories. Also meaning if any of my stories have previously involved him just know I will no longer be continuing them because they wouldn't turn out great with my new found hatred for him.

I'm sorry for this information for those of you who wanted them to continue, but I'm sure you are gonna be understanding especially hearing why I'm choosing to do this.

Incase you haven't heard, Malcolm was exposed for involving himself with minors, the youngest being around 11 or so I've heard.

He's not only been following them, but liking their pictures, especially bikini pictures, and even going as far to dm them, (even dming them that he saw their bikini pics.)

He has put out a half assed apology that doesn't at all hide the proof that was brought to the table, I guess he thought people would take his words and not the screenshots? I don't know, but I'm not buying it.

Que his song "was it really worth it"

I hope he asks himself that daily.

Moving forward, I'm not even surprised, especially with the queer bating he used Nick for.

And also the whole throwing water bottles and socks at fans? Definitely a two sided situation, multiple people thought it was ok and some people thought it was messed up, in my opinion, it was stupid and shouldn't have happened, rather it was a joke or not, but I find it funny that most of these stunts were motivated and done by Malcolm, yet the blames were pushed on Chris? I hope you could sense the sarcasm as none of it was actually funny and Malcolm should've been held accountable, not Chris.

I know Chris threw a Pepsi can, but we can all agree that Malcolm did most of the throwing stuff and Chris shouldn't have been blamed for someone else's actions.

Plus just Malcolm making fun of fans, for example when he made fun of a fans name. Just stuff like that was really messed up and I'm sure there is more I haven't covered yet.

I just hope the triplets back away from him, including people like him, because I would hate for them to be dragged into this and have their careers that they worked so hard for ruined over something like this.

Thanks for reading, stay safe.