Possibilities.

Regressed Madison.

Madison paced around her room, her heart skipped a couple beats as she broke down. She didn't know what she was going to do, she had been waiting all week long to go to see her best friends, the Sturniolos, in Boston. It was supposed to be a nice, relaxing break, but she couldn't stop thinking about the horrible possibilities that could happen.

Recently she had picked up on a new coping mechanism, but unfortunately most of the time it was involuntary. Age regression. When she first heard about it, it was shocking. How could acting like a toddler really help? That question stayed with her ever since she read an article over it, she thought about it almost religiously. She was beyond curious, she wanted to try it, but never had the perfect chance, well that was until a month ago when she had finally sat down and gave it her all. Surprisingly it helped, to say she was excited was an understatement, she ecstatic that it worked, happy that she finally found a way to be herself and stressless. While it gave her comfort she was still confused. She felt attached to that side now, almost never wanting to leave her little space.

No matter how much she really wanted to stay little, she had an adult life approaching, so she could only work with what time she had. As days passed she hadn't regressed, it was eating at her, making her regress unintentionally, and at the worst times. Now here she is, packing for her trip, but trying to hide some little space items in her clothes. Maybe she could regress at the triplets place? She hoped she'd be able to, but the mental scenario of them walking in on her made her want to cry. It shouldn't be this hard just to be happy, what was she going to do? If she regressed around them they would surely kick her out and call her a freak, right?

She knew thinking them kind of thoughts wouldn't help so she decided on a quick bath and a nap should do the trick. She didn't want to stress too hard and accidentally regress while packing, that was sure to make things worse.

Time skip

She handed her suitcase off to Chris as he helped lift it to be placed in the back, "I hope it isn't heavy." She giggled, Chris playfully smirked, "No I got it, I'm strong." She rolled her eyes at his words, turning around to hug Nick. "Thanks for letting me come over!" She patted him on the back. Nick, being the gentleman he was, offered to open the door for her, "Anytime." He chuckled. She slid into the backseat, quickly buckling herself up, "Thanks you guys." She said as they got into their seats, they all shrugged it off, saying it was nothing and that it was what friends do. She felt comfortable with them, the way they all treated her like a sister almost.

She glanced out of the window as the trees passed, the silence was getting loud. Thankfully Chris being the person he was couldn't take it, he quickly turned on his music, blasting some random rap music that she could barely keep track of. Occasionally she would look over at Nick who was staring Chris down with the most amused face ever. She couldn't not laugh as Nick's mouth was left agap, completely shocked his brother dared to rap faster, missing some words as he went. She clutched her stomach, laughing uncontrollably, when Nick's face got funnier when he saw Matt joining Chris in rapping.

She grabbed onto his arm, "Nick please, stop with the faces!" She blurted out, still laughing. Nick only began laughing with her, "guys enough you can't sing!" He leaned down, laughing harder.

Once they had pulled into the driveway that's when things settled down, this time Matt helped with her suitcase, slowly carrying it in for her as Nick and her stayed behind to clean up the McDonald's that they had stopped to get. Chris  had already gone ahead of them, unlocking the door, and making his way inside.

Madison sneaked away from Nick when she saw Matt about to head into the house with her suitcase. She ran up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. It was now or never in her opinion. "M-matt" she accidentally stuttered, "I need to talk to you." She whispered. Matt silently nodded, "when?" He asked. "Stop by my room tonight?" She asked as she nervously smiled.

She knew this could go in many different directions, but she knew that out of all of them Matt struggled with stuff too. There had to be a way he copped? Or maybe he could help her tell the others? She had no clue what she was doing, her gut told her to rethink her decisions, but her heart knew she could trust him.

After dinner everyone turned to their rooms, Madison got comfortable in the guest room, scrolling mindlessly through TikTok when all of a sudden she heard knocks at her door. In a quick motion she fixed herself up to look more presentable. How could she have forgotten about the conversation she was going to have with Matt.

She slowly opened the door and sure enough he came alone, she opened the door more for him to enter, but he hesitated. "Are you sure it's okay for me to be in here with you?" He asked shyly, not wanting to make her uncomfortable for coming in. "I'm sure." She took a deep breath before continuing, "there is just something I have had on my mind that I need to get out before it accidentally comes out while I'm here." She sat on the edge of the bed. He closed the door behind him and made his way next to her. "I'm all ears." He gave her his full attention. She felt nervous, unsure how to start the conversation.

"Well…. You see I do this thing called age regression.." she sighed, looking away from him. He crossed his arms as his brows furrowed, he kept listening to her go on, "it's basically were you revert to a younger mindset. It helps with some anxiety and depression that I have started struggling with." She bit her lip as she waited for him to respond. "Oh? Well what do you do when you revert back?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, trying to understand. "I do childish things like baby talk, play, and sometimes use pacifiers and baby bottles." She picked up her pillow and stuffed her face into it, she mentally screamed at herself. "Acting younger than I am helps me worry less and it helps me a lot. I just don't want you guys to think less of me because of it. I thought I would tell you first because I know you'll be more understanding."

He stayed silent for a minute before talking again. "Well, if it does help then mind showing me?" He asked quietly. "It helps me, but I do it involuntarily." She sighed, not really understanding his question. Matt rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down. She noticed the drastic change in the vibe after he asked, with confusion she sat up.

They made quick eye contact as he continued, "Do you think I could try regressing too?" He asked, blushing lightly. She giggled looking down, "of course," she hugged him, "we could regress together?" She smiled. He nodded, "I heard something similar in the past and I think being treated younger helps with my anxiety a lot, I like the thought of less responsibility and more physical and verbal attention." He admitted shyly.

With that being said she leaned over to him, "wanna change into our pajamas and start attempting?" She asked. He smiled and nodded quickly, immediately leaving to change into comfortable clothes.

They knew this was going to be an interesting night.

(Should I continue this with possibly Nick and Chris watching over them?)