No Running.

Regressed Chris.

Chris running around with no care and Nick already asking him to stop running before he got hurt, but he didn't listen. So imagine Nick's attitude when Chris actually ran into something and had hurt himself.

Nick jolted awake and began his morning routine, he brushed his teeth, used the restroom, and changed out of his pajamas. He made himself some cereal and sat at the island eating while scrolling through his phone. He enjoyed the quiet, but soon was interrupted by Chris rushing past him to dig in the fridge.

"Chris, don't run before you accidentally get hurt." He chuckled watching his younger brother furiously dig in the fridge. Nick decided to be nosey and watch what he was doing, "whatcha looking for bud?" He asked, confused. "Baba!" Chris gasped, searching for his bottle. "Oh baby, I haven't made one yet." Nick sighed unaware that Chris would have woken up regressed. "Uh oh?" Chris asked, "Uh oh indeed sweetheart." Nick smiled.

He began making Chris's bottle, finishing it off with a quick shake, "Here you go!" Nick smiled and once again he took off running with his bottle. "No running Chris!" Nick shouted as he turned the corner, only hearing low giggles as he got further away.

"If you get hurt, don't cry when I already warned you!" He shouted down the hallway to Chris, but it felt useless now that he was sure Chris wasn't listening. Matt slowly made his way into the kitchen, also heading straight for the fridge. "Hello Matty, are you also regressed?" Nick asked with a tone that was sure to be read as sarcastic and thoughtful. Matthew shook his head, "not currently." Nick nodded, going back to his cereal. "Chris is regressed so if you feel up to it keep an eye on him with me so he doesn't get into anything or get hurt." Nick told him, Matthew nodded, simply starting the oven and making his own breakfast.

Later that day Nick had been sitting on the couch attempting to edit a vlog for his personal channel. Chris came running in with a big smile, "DADDY LOOK!" he screamed as he showed Nick his empty plate. "Good job baby! You ate what Matty made you, hm?" He smiled, Chris nodded and giggled. "Can you go put your dish in the sink?" Nick asked. Chris nodded once again, spinning around to get his dish cleaned, he took off running but accidentally tripped over one of his toys and face planted into the wall. Nick immediately jumped up and ran to access him. Matthew soon came rushing when he heard the commotion.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Matthew asked. "Yes he just tripped and smacked into the wall." Nick sighed, "I told you not to run Chris." He said as he wrapped him up and put the crying boy on his hip. "Look at me sweetheart?" Nick asked as he began checking Chris's face. After checking his face he let out a sigh of relief. "Thankfully you are okay. Now do you understand why we tell you not to run?" He questioned. Chris only looked the other way, making grabby hands to be with Matthew. "Yeah yeah go to Matthew because you don't want to be told how you should listen." He sighed, passing the little to Matt. "Have a talk with him or he will never listen and always try to escape to you to get out of these situations." Nick told Matthew. He wasn't asking. Matthew needed to step up and help out while he wasn't regressing himself. With a simple nod Matthew carried Chris with him to the other room to have a talk with him. Surely his talk wasn't going to work as well with him like Nick's did, but he attempted.