Silent Attachment. #2

Regressed Matthew.

Matthew jolted awake finding himself trapped by his two brothers. His stomach was in intense pain, practically begging himself to rip the pain out. He tried to calm himself, thinking the pain would eventually pass, but it only seemed to intensify. He slid from under the covers and made his way to the bathroom. He dropped to the toilet's height and held his stomach, feeling something slid into his mouth. He took a deep look into the toilet's water before absolutely purging his insides out.

Tears filled his eyes as the burning pain in his throat got caught. He felt as if he was on fire. He threw up everything that he had eaten in the last hour, the taste re-entering his mouth, making him gag more.

He cried out in pain as he felt unable to speak, the rustyness in his voice sticking, making it hurt to even open his mouth. "Dada!" He called out. When nothing happened he sobbed to himself, he wished he could get their attention, but the pain was unbearable so he tried to stay silent to ease some of it. He sat by himself as the cold tiles stinged his bare legs.

His eyes dropped and he never felt worse than ever, while he had wanted his caregivers to comfort him the embarrassment was itching at him. He knew they'd be disgusted if they saw him like this.

Chris shifted around in his sleep, trying to reach out and cuddle his brother and little closer, but found the space between them awfully far. His eyes flickered open, slowly getting adjusted. He soon found that someone was missing. Matthew.

"Matty?" Chris called out as he slumped out of the bed. He looked around the room for any sign of his brother, but came up empty. He turned around and shook Nick awake, "Where is Matty?" Chris asked. Nick shrugged as he started waking up himself. "The bathroom light is on? Did you turn it on?" Nick asked. "No." Chris stood up. They both made their way to the bathroom, slowly knocking as they entered.

"Oh no." Nick gasped as he saw the mess before them. The awful smell drifted throughout the bathroom as Matt sat sobbing to himself. "Sorry." He gasped as Chris picked him up, "Baby don't be sorry, c'mon let's get you a bath." Chris shushed him as he helped him undress and get into the bath. Matthew let Chris do most of the work as his body felt weak, too out of place to move.

As Chris washed him up and Nick cleaned the toilet they knew it was bad when Matt didn't look even a bit interested with his bath toys..

Nick joined Chris in taking care of him. He rubbed the littles back and whispered to him how they were gonna cuddle up and watch movies after they were done cleaning him. It helped lift the mood, but Matt still felt awful. His stomach was twisting and he felt useless.

Chris took his shirt off that was sure to have throw up on it and put it in the dirty clothes. He lifted Matthew out of the bath and wrapped a towel around him letting Matthew relax in his arms as he took him to the bedroom.

Chris laid Matthew on the bed with the towel still wrapped around him and waited for Nick to come back with clean clothes for the little.

Nick grabbed a Ransome shirt with some shorts and a pull up. He laid them out for Chris to be able to freely change Matt.

Chris kissed Matthew on the forehead, "I'm gonna change you okay?" He smiled, Matthew nodded only looking away. He hated being exposed, but he had learned to trust his brothers with this vulnerable side of him.

Once he was dressed Chris patted Matt's side as a sign that he could look back over again, that he was done. Chris picked him off the bed, allowing Matt to wrap his legs around his waist. They went to the kitchen and watched Nick make him a bottle. "Do you want vanilla milk, sweets?" Nick asked, he frowned at the weak nod he got. He really hoped Matthew was alright.

As they made their way back to the room, Matt was half asleep in Chris's arms with his bottle in his mouth. Nick looked over at Chris and sighed, "It's too early, but we need to take him to get checked." Nick frowned. "I never wished I had my licenses this much in my life, I feel horrible for him." Nick tried not to get upset, Chris hugged him and kissed Nick on the forehead. "Don't worry too much, we will get him there and seen, okay?" He said.

Nick nodded, taking a deep breath. Matthew groaned in his sleep before sitting up and letting sobs out, he clutched onto Chris and made a gagging sound that set them into panic. Nick jumped off of the bed and immediately grabbed the nearest trash can, Chris rubbed his back and Matthew leaned over to the can, immediately throwing up. Nick grabbed the wipes and Chris comforted him. "It's okay baby, you did good. Thank you for getting it in the trash sweetheart." They knew this was going to be rough.