Safest Dreams

Regressed Matthew \\ and Christopher.

Where does Matthew go when he has trouble sleeping?

The answer is quite obvious.

He toddles down the dark hallway to his older brother's room. He knows Nick is okay with him coming in at any time so without hesitation he pushes the door open.

He glanced around for any sign that the other is awake, quickly catching the older peek out from his closet.

In a hurry he runs to Nick, wrapping his arms around his brother's waist. Nick takes a step to the side, getting his balance back. He sighs before rubbing his brother's back and kissing him on the forehead, "having sleep trouble?" He smiles.

Matthew only nodded in return, making gestures for them to go to his bed. Nick complied, taking them to the bed and allowing Matthew to rest on his chest.

Nick hums lowely, letting the vibrations calm Matthew down.

After a few minutes of getting comfortable Matthew rubs his eyes and stares lovingly up at Nick before sliding his thumb into his mouth.

Nick can only stare down at his beautiful brother who sleeps peacefully in his hold, he wishes the little the best dreams, lightly removing his hair out of his face.

Chris appears in the doorway, blanket in hand, watching the two on the bed. He frowns, feeling unwanted, but quickly that lonely feeling disappears when he hears Nick whisper..,

"Chrissy?" Nick asked with a sad smile, he opened his arms letting him know there was room. Chris made his way to them and scooted into Nick's hold, "Get some sleep Chrissy." Nick says, kissing his little brother's head.

At night both littles find the most comfort in their older brothers arms, knowing that he'll keep them safe no matter what.