Like Alahna

Regressed Chris \\ mentions of MTF.

Chris woke up with a jump, today Alahna was coming over.

It had been weeks since she had free time to stop by, but this week she finally had time to spend with him.

He skipped to Nick's room, almost walking into the taller as he exited his room, "Hey Chris?" Nick smiled. Chris giggled as he made his way to Nick's bed, hiding himself in his blankets.

"Someone's happy, hm?" Nick teased as he leaned over Chris, lightly tickling him.

"Dada!" Chris tried stopping him as he busted out laughing. "There's my cute baby." Nick chuckled, kissing him on the forehead.

"Mama?" Chris asked, staring up at his older brother.

"She's on her way babe, Matt went to go get her." Nick replied softly tapping his side, "wanna wear that dress you picked out?" Nick asked with a soft smile.

Chris nervously looked away, blush already spreading. He nodded and quickly allowed Nick to help dress him.

Secretly Chris couldn't wait to show Alahna his new dress! He was already on the edge of his seat imagining how Alahna would be jealous.

......, But something still didn't feel right.

Once the dress was on he took a step in front of the mirror. Nick stood behind him, playing with his hair.

Chris was in awe.

He looked.... Pretty?

He blushed and turned to hide in Nick's chest. Nick rubbed his back as he chuckled at the littles reaction.

"Pretty huh?" Nick smiled. Chris giggled at the comment, "Pretty as a girl?" He asked his caregiver, waiting for a response he nervously hid his face back into the other's chest.

"Of course." Nick kissed his hand gently, "like a princess."

This definitely boosted Chris' confidence, he giggled before running out of the room, twirling his dress around.

"Daddy and Mama will like?" He asked Nick, making sure his other caregivers would find him pretty too. Surely enough Nick reassured him, "Yes baby, they'll find you perfect." He chuckled, pulling out his phone to get small clips of Chris feeling comfortable in his dress. Usually he would share these types of memories with Alahna and Matt, but he knew this was a surprise that Chris wanted to show them so he decided to save them for himself for now.

For the time being Nick and Chris stayed in the living room, watching movies waiting for their arrival.

When Nick got the text he quickly told Chris, letting the little have enough him to run and hide.

Time inched by slowly as they waited for the two to get inside. They waited impatiently for them to enter, Chris almost walking out too early, but luckily being saved by Nick ushering him back to hiding.

Soon they came inside, bags in hand as they rushed to the kitchen, putting the groceries up. "Sorry, we decided to get some snacks for tonight." Matt apologized as he greeted Nick at the door. Nick sighed, letting them have an entry. Thankfully they only got a little amount of stuff so putting everything up was quick.

Nick was starting to worry about how the surprise would turn out, hoping they'd hurry up so Chris could show them his dress.

"Where's Chris?" Alahna had asked, only to be ignored. Nick shushed her, pulling Matt's phone out of his hands. This getting both of their full attention,

"Chris?" Nick called out.

As the room became quiet, Chris slowly made his way into view, he held his dress up, allowing them to see his dress more clearly. He blushed deeply as he attempted to make his way to hide behind Nick.

"Am I pretty?" He asked, a frown already awaiting their responses. He heard them gasp, sensing their shock. Nick sensed his anxiety and ruffled Chris's hair letting him hide.

"You're gorgeous..." Matthew smiled, Alahna nodded in agreement, "He's very beautiful, oh my-" She giggled.

"Is this our little Princess?" Matthew teased as he pulled Chris into his arms, "Baby it's okay, you look amazing!" He chuckled.

The silence was heavy as Chris took a moment to himself, bathing in the compliments.

"I wanna be like Alahna," He frowned, "I wanna be pretty." He sobbed.

Immediately, almost in a hurry, they all dropped to their knees, hugging and kissing him. Alahna was the first as she let him cry his feelings out into her neck.

He never spoke out on his feelings, this being the first he spoke up. They still didn't know where to go from this....,

"Wanna be girly too!" He whispered into her neck, luckily being loud for Matt and Nick to overhear him.