No Wings To Fly

Regressed Chris.

I hope you enjoy it! This story was a little rushed, but I tried my hardest!

TW: cussing, mentions of sexual manners, and possibly more.

"Goodmorning sweet face." Nick cooed as Chris sat up, rubbing his chubby cheeks with a soft smile tainting his lips. Chris loved being woken up like this, especially with Nick's calm words.

He yawned, quickly making grabby hands for the older one to pick him up. A soft cry left his lips feeling ignored by Nick, "Give me a second baby, we gotta get ready for today."

"Today?" Chris asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Dada is going to take you to the park, but he has to drop me off first." Nick answered, already pulling out some soft overalls that he was sure Chris would love. Also pulling out an extra outfit for emergencies.

"Park!" Chris repeated, giggling at the mention. Chris loved the park, he loved running around and playing! He couldn't wait to collect new rocks and leaves!

"Yes baby." Nick awed, Chris eyed him for a few seconds, "you no go?" He asked quietly, remembering being told that he had to be dropped off.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be there later on though. I promise." He softly smiled.

Chris huffed and crossed his arms, "But Dada stay with me?" He asked silently, scared to be left alone.

Nick chuckled at his reaction, immediately going to pick him up out of his bed to sit him on the floor, "Of course! Why would we leave you by yourself Hun?" Nick asked.

He sighed, dropping his shoulders, "mm?" He questioned, "just makin sure...." He responded.

"Well, are you going to be good for Dada?" Nick asked.

Chris nodded eagerly, "MHM! IMS GOODS!" He pointed to himself, sinking into the soft carpet.

Nick chuckled once more, loving the moments like these with his baby brother.

He laid out the overalls for Chris to check them out, letting him decide if he liked to wear them.

They were light blue jean overalls with a small dragonfly on the pocket. They weren't the harsh material ones either that rubbed at the skin, they were softer and more flexible. Just how Chris liked it. They were matched with a striped baggy long sleeve underneath, as it would be cold out.

He clapped his hands together, giving Nick a thumbs up, "Cute!" He giggled.

Nick helped Chris strip from his pajamas, throwing them into the dirty clothes bin. Chris laid out on the floor, allowing Nick to put him in his pull-up as he stayed silent, chewing on his teether.

Nick then proceeded to dress him in his outfit for the day, making sure to cuff the jeans at the bottom.

Next was his hair.

Chris hated getting his hair done.

While Nick tried pleading with him to let him at least make it appear less fluffy the other denied.

His hair was like a tornado hit it. All curly from the movement of last night, and all fluffy from the lack of brushing.

Nick decided to let it be, sliding a beanie into the diaper bag Incase they needed to go to the store.

As Matt jumped out of the shower he dressed himself in a hoodie and flannel, finishing it off with some sweatpants that had been lying around.

He popped in his earrings before making his way to Chris's bedroom, lightly knocking as he entered.