Cookies and Kisses.

Regressed Matthew.

Nick sat Matthew on the edge of the counter as he opened the fridge. He had been waiting impatiently all day for Matt to wake up from his nap so he could surprise him.

"Guess what Chrissy and I made for you sweetheart?" Nick asked with a sly smile, waiting for Matthew to guess.

Nick turned Matthew and immediately fell in love with his adorable actions.

Matthew yawned as he rubbed his eyed, he huffed out a giggle, "dunno!" He said, turning his head to the side. He giggled lowly as Nick shut the fridge and came down over to him.

Nick leaned down cupping Matt's face in his hands, "God you are adorable." Nick chuckled, kissing his forehead, "Can you at least guess pumpkin?" Nick asked him.

"Milks?" He asked shyly, placing his hands on Nicks. "Unfortunately no, but I can make you some soon, mkay?" Nick sighed.

"It's yummy!" Chris pipped in when he entered the kitchen, clearly overhearing them, "C'mon buddy, you got this! What do you think it is?" Chris asked, ruffling Matt's bed head.

"dunno!" He sighed, already pouting.

Nick gave up, with a chuckle, "He's going to be disappointed that he didn't get it right!" Nick told Chris, catching Matt's attention. "Definitely." Chris chuckled.

Matt sat up, "lemme think!" He shouted, stopping Nick from ruining the surprise.

A whole minute passed by and nothing, every time they tried getting him to give up he didn't until finally he had enough.

"I dunno! Help Daddy!" He cried, grabbing their wrists and pulling them towards him.

They grinned, knowing he gave up, "Let me show you baby." Nick said going to retrieve the goods from the fridge.

Immediately Matthew saw the containers, "COOKIES?" He giggled, making grabby hands to Chris.

Chris stood between Matt's legs, letting Matthew wrap his arms around him. "Yes baby." They cooed.

Nick pulled out a cookie and quickly placed it up to Matthews mouth letting him take a small bite.

"Taste good?" Nick smiled, aweing at the gentle bites he took.

"Mmmhm!" He giggled, "Thank you Daddy!"

Nick kissed his cheek, "You're welcome baby."

"What about me? Forgetting about me hm?" Chris asked, acting upset with Matt for getting left out.

Matthew felt bad, hugging Chris' waist, "Nooo! No forget yous! Thank you Dada!" Matthew snuggled closer to his chest earning a low chuckle from Chris.

"I was playing baby, it's okay sweetheart. You're welcome." Chris rubbed his back softly, feeling guilty for tricking him.

Chris made sure he'd make it up to him later with a new stuffed animal, he couldn't help but wanna spoil him more. Especially when he would be rewarded himself with seeing Matt's reaction.

But for now he'd wait to spoil him.

Matthew nibbled on a cookie, watching as Chris and Nick also snacked on one.

"By the way the good cookies were made by me, you can blame Nick for the bad ones." Chris chuckled, trying to avoid Nick's annoyed gaze.

"Whatever!" Nick rolled his eyes, smacking Chris in the chest lightly, "don't listen to him."

Matthew giggled, holding a big cookie in front of his face as he watched them bicker back and forth.

If only everyday was like this.