Contagious.

Regressed Chris.

Chris laid on his stomach in the living room, fully invested in the cartoons on the TV. He was in his own little world, not paying attention. In front of him, scattered around laid crushed up goldfish, normally he would have been rushing to clean them up before Nick or Matt noticed the mess, but once again his eyes were only on the TV.

Trevor, their dog, attempted to help Chris with the mess since he wasn't trying, but quickly was told off to get out of the way when he accidentally got in front of Chris's view of the TV.

Chris giggled at the random jokes the fictional characters made, only having his laughter sparked up more when there was fake audience laughter during the jokes. Call it cringe, but he loved the annoying added laughs.

He lazily pushed his palms over his mouth to muffle his laughter. Matt and Nick were still asleep, he couldn't tell on himself when the show was just getting better!

Chris stayed in that same position enjoying his morning, secretly dreading for when his caregivers wake up, already knowing he was getting a whole talk about getting into stuff, such as the goldfish.

The show continued on, but randomly shut off. He gasped in annoyance, cries already finding their way out of him. He was going to miss the big lead up! He jumped to the search, looking for the remote, but as soon as he turned around Nick was standing there.

However Chris's mood happened to do a 180.

Usually he was upset when Nick or Matt sneaked up on him or ruined something that he was doing, but for some reason his funny bone was really getting abused.

As soon as he saw Nick's face he busted out laughing, the stern, perked up eyebrows, and irritated smile on Nick's face threw him off.

He was left uncontrollably laughing.

He didn't know that Nick had been woken up with a jump when he overheard loud, high pitched talking when Chris had turned the TV up to an infuriating level.

The annoying characters talking really broke Nick's happy go lucky character and he was sure to get onto Chris, but now when he went to solve the issue, not only did he notice his goldfish eaten all over the place, but he got laughed at. Dead in the face, got laughed at by his own little brother.

To make matters worse, with all the commotion Matthew had woken up and went to check out the issue, walking in on the whole thing happening from start to finish. He tried to stifle his laughter, but with Nick's face and Chris's contagious laugh he broke into a fit of laughter himself.

Nick spun around, walking off with a pep in his step, "Yep, good fucking morning everyone!" He said, charging up the stairs. This only erupts more laughter from the two twins.