Matty sweetheart

Regressed Matt.

In this Chris has his license.

Nick sat on the edge of the bed, trying desperately to talk Matt into some sense.

"Hey buddy you can't wear that when we go to the store." Nick said, clutching the small overalls to remove them from Matt's grip. "Whyyyyy daddy?" Matt huffed, kicking his legs in the air. "Because we are going in public, sweetheart remember? We don't want someone to see our baby this vulnerable." Nick sighed, he would have loved to dress Matt up in adorable little outfits, but the rule that they all agreed on was no age regression in public. However, at the last minute when they needed to go to the store Matt regressed really young, which meant a pull up and a mask to hide the pacifier.

Nick wished Chris was inside, but he was outside trying to warm up the van, "hey baby we need to get ready so your dada isn't waiting on us." Nick tried his best. "Dada?" Matt questioned, hearing the familiar name sure got this attention. "Yes babe, Chrissy is waiting on us." Nick lightly laughed at the littles enthusiasm.

Until

"Dada gonna love my outfit!" Matt smiled as he grabbed the overalls. Nick's mouth fell open. All he wanted to do was talk Matt into wearing what he picked out so they could leave without him dressing himself in cute clothes that would sure cause fans to flip.

"Matty." Nick sighed, "no, you can't wear them my love." Nick hated that he had to turn Matt down. Matt teared up, dropping the overalls and running into Nick's chest, "please daddy?" Matt whispered. "You can wear the overalls," Nick took a deep breath, "but you have to wear a hoodie over it." "DEWWWW!" Matt giggled, trying to say deal, as he grabbed a purple hoodie, "Dis one!!!"

Nick nodded, picking Matt up and laying him down on the bed, "Okay sweetheart, I gotta change your diaper, mkay?" Nick made sure the little one knew what was happening. Matt took a deep breath, "fast?" He asked, his eyes widening not wanting to be exposed. "Yes, I'll be fast." Nick smiled.

Chris waited out in the van, he had cleared out Matt's seat, putting his tablet, blanket, stuffie, and an extra pacifier there just Incase. That's when he remembered Matt's diaper bag, "Shit."

Chris exited the car and made his way back into the house, as the door opened he saw Nick kissing Matt's forehead. "Look at his outfit, he picked it out himself, isn't it adorable Chrissy?" Nick smiled as he tugged at Matt's adorable squishy face.

"So cute!" Chris laughed as he bent down to kiss him too. Matt made grabby hands as he tugged on Chris's shirt, "dada!" He smiled. "I can't pick you up right now baby, I gotta go get your diaper bag." Chris smiled, Matt pouted but understood that he needed to not throw a fit. He needed to stay out of trouble then maybe he could get a special toy! Matt toddled around the room as they waited for Chris to get the diaper bag ready.

Nick scrolled through his phone and Matt sucked on his pacifier. Chris came out and huffed, "ready to go?" He asked. Matt jumped up and ran to the door. "No running sweetheart and yes we are ready, I have his mask and bottle with me." Nick replied.

Locking the door behind them they made their way to the van.