The Not So Big Difference.

Regressed Matthew.

Matthew was hanging out with Nathan. They had spent the last few hours going back and forth, finding random activities to do and random subjects to talk about, but it was getting boring fast. Nick and Chris had left to go to the store, leaving Nathan and Matt alone.

They decided to head into their house to watch something on TV, after all it was sure to take them a bit to get back so might as well find something to keep them entertained other than mindless topics back and forths that was sure to get old soon. They agreed on watching YouTuber Carter Sharers videos. While they didn't really like the YouTubers' content that much they figured the cringe content would be sure to make them laugh. As they sat back and watched one video on a lake monster Matthew began feeling more confident in the video. He started sitting up and pointing at the screen, making verbal comments on things he saw. He was fully entranced.

Nathan didn't see a reason to judge his friend as he continued to rock himself and point wildly at what the YouTubers yelled about finding. He found it adorable that he seemed passionate about his background findings, it was one of the first times Matthew stepped out of his comfort zone. Maybe he watched these in his own time and really liked them? Nate thought to himself. He was sure that Matthew actually had seen them and was just nervous about talking about them.

Here and there he would agree and talk back to Matthew on what he had shown him, making sure the other knew that he was listening, but everything changed when an Ad popped up and Matthew realized everything that was going on.

His eyes slowly turned from the TV and to Nathan, immediately feeling his heart drop. He had opened up and accidentally regressed Infront of him, he felt his breathing pick up. He felt embarrassed and scared, he didn't know what was gonna happen next. He brought his knees up to his chest as he sobbed, crying for his caregivers.

Nathan himself was beginning to freak out. He didn't know what to do and didn't know what he could do. Matthew kept calling out for "Daddy" so In an attempt to solve the littles crying he grabbed his phone and called Christopher. Maybe he could help him?

Chris answered the phone almost immediately picking up on Matt crying in the back, he jumped straight into action completely going off on what Nathan could have done to make "his baby" cry.

Nathan was speechless. What was with all the terms?

"Your baby?" Nathan butted in, "Nevermind. We are on our way home. Get him the stuffie." Chris shouted as he hung up, not giving Nathan time to respond. "What stuffie-?" Nathan sighed. However it didn't take him long to realize what Chris had meant when he looked under Matthews blanket and saw a teddy bear.

He slowly approached the little with his hands out offering the teddy bear to him. "Hey, hey calm down?" He whispered. "It's okay." He felt off comforting his friend as if he was a child, but at the same time it wasn't that different from how they all usually treated him. The only real difference was that he was actually acting like a baby.

Matthew accepted the teddy bear, slowly calming down, and wrapped himself up with his blanket. Nathan tried to think of what to do to make the situation better but it was pretty difficult.

Matthew held his teddy bear close to his chest as he sat alone with Nathan. This was the first time he had shown his best friend this side of him and was emotional about how the outcome could turn. He kept repeating to himself that he only had to wait a few more minutes and Nick and Chris would be there, but no matter how long he told himself that it seemed like they were never arriving.

Matthew slowly opened his eyes after keeping them clutched the whole time. He looked over at Nathan who seemed to be scrolling through his phone not even paying attention to the little, but of course his senses were high, noticing that someone was looking at him, Nathan glanced up.

"I called them by the way. They should be getting here soon. I hope that I didn't upset you too much earlier." Nathan put his phone to the side. "I don't know what I did that made you scared or upset, but I am sorry." He apologized.

Matthew felt bad that Nathan started apologizing. He had done nothing wrong. It was all his fault, if only he didn't regress! He shook his head. He wanted to speak up and tell Nathan that he did nothing, but he couldn't find his words. He felt like talking was hard, he couldn't do it.

Instead he did what Nick had always told him,

"Actions speak louder than words." The brunette would always say.

Matthew slid off the couch and made his way to Nathan, he sat on the floor Infront of him and hugged his torso. His knees dug into the carlet as he tried to make himself smaller than Nathan. "No ou." He whispered as he placed his teddy bear with Nathan.

Backing away from the hug the front door opened revealing an obviously ticked off Chris and a stone faced Nick behind him. "What did you do?" Chris asked Nathan. "Did you say anything about his regression?" Chris got closer.

"Dude no! What? He just freaked out and so I called you guys." Nathan shrugged. "Can someone please explain what is happening though?" He pleaded. Nick glanced over at Matt and saw Matt's slow nodd, approving him to tell Nathan.

"Come with me." Nick said, grabbing Chris and Nathan by the shirts with him into the other room. Obviously about to get into them about their attitude Infront of the baby and about to let Nathan in on some information he never knew of.

Matthew giggled watching his Dada drag his Daddy and Nathan into the next room. He was sure that he was going to get spoiled tonight.

He kissed his teddy bear and resumed his TV.