Silent Sobs.

Regressed Matthew.

As the store was coming to a close the triplets rushed inside, trying their hardest to get what they needed before everything was shut down.

They split up, Nick going to find what he needed and the same with Chris and Matt. They had planned it like that so they'd have more time to still be able to check out.

But something was bound to happen when they were split up, they were vulnerable and alone.

Matthew tried his best to keep his eyes ahead of him, he needed to not get agitated. Nothing was wrong, he kept telling himself, he'd see them again.

Matthew felt a small fuzzy, dizzy feeling in the back of his head, which was definitely a familiar feeling for him. He held his head and rushed faster down the aisle.

He needed to get what he was there for, he couldn't give up now.

As he made his way through the different products he felt unfamiliar with everything nearby. He had forgotten what he was looking for. He tried to not overreact, he took a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down.

It was working for the most part, but he couldn't stop thinking about how his brothers might react when they found out he couldn't get one simple item.

Would they get physically upset? Would they turn their backs on him and leave him there alone as a punishment? No that wasn't like them to do so.

He felt his shirt sticking to his skin, everything he touched was making him more uncomfortable. He wanted to strip off his clothes and jump into the shower, but he was stuck.

His head pounded with fear as he heard footsteps approaching. He hid his face into his knees as he tried to steer away from peering eyes.

He desperately wanted to be alone, but he felt motivation to look to see who was there. Could his Dada be there? Could they both be there?

He slowly looked up from his sweatpants, but felt his heart ping with regret when he made eye contact with a bigger man who wore a security uniform.

He shuffled his head back into his knees. That wasn't his caregivers.... He felt trapped, the man was approaching closer.

"Hey son, did you take something?" The man asked, already getting too close for comfort.

Matthew bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from crying. He was scared.

He needed Chris and Nick.

Currently Nick was waiting at the self checkout for his brothers so they could pay together. After waiting for only a minute at most Chris returned to where they planned to meet, they scanned around for any sign that their other brother was returning to them, but couldn't see him anywhere.

They both felt like something was off. Matthew only needed to get body wash so where was he?

Chris glanced over at Nick waiting for any word to go look for him, Nick was seemingly doing the same.

They knew that he had horrible reactions when being alone, but had they gotten worse? Did it trigger a regression?

Nick immediately dropped his items and took a straight and narrow run for the body works aisles. Chris followed in suit, dropping his items and taking off.

Passing the aisles they couldn't see him anywhere, there was no indication that he had been there.

They scurried ahead, only quickly ducking their heads to check before going onto the next.

They almost missed it, but an aisle completely opposite from them had a few employees gathered around in.

It was an odd thing so of course they felt a unsettling feeling, they knew something was up.

Chris charged on infront of Nick, making his way to the crowd. It was easy to see what the fuss was about given that there were only little employees on the night shift that he had to push by.

Their hearts dropped when they saw Matthew cradling himself on the floor with a much bigger man in his face asking him multiple questions.

Nick knew what it was, they were acting as if Matthew was an issue, like he was on something. He felt his anger bubble up, did they not know what a panic attack was?

Nick pushed by, not stopping making a direct move to comfort his brother.

"Can't you see he is having a panic attack? He needs comforted not someone in his fucking face, c'mon what the hell?" Nick yelled, bumping the man out of his brother's face, "Just go terrorize someone else dumbass!"

The man was bigger than all three of the triplets, he was definitely intimidating them, but the embarrassed look on his face when he was told off about bugging someone who was clearly having a panic attack set him back.

The employees watched everything unfold, shooting the security man dirty looks.

He didn't even bother to say anything when Chris and Nick escorted Matthew away.

Nick knew he might have snapped, but he couldn't focus on the other man's feelings right now.

Matthew wrapped his legs around Nick's waist as he was picked up. His attacks were taking an absolute toll on him. He was shaking and crying without sound, completely nonverbal.

Nick rubbed his back slowly, whispering small comforting words to him as Chris quickly led them outside, checking for any cars or anything as they rushed to their minivan.

"Baby, I know it's hard, you got this! Pull through baby." Nick tried his best at staying positive. They needed to not fall apart themselves, they had to be there for Matt.

Once the car doors were unlocked Chris got in the back allowing Nick to hand Matt over to him.

Matt freaked a bit at the constant changes, but knew the familiar smell and touches of his brothers so he stayed at bay with his emotions.

At this given time they wished they could drive him home and comfort him with his bed and toys, but they didn't have their license so they had to give what they had. That being themselves

They let Matthew find comfort in their arms. He buried his face into them and silently shook, but soon then silent cries were replaced with verbal sobs as he began crying out about how he messed up, but it was going better than they expected. At least he began talking.

Chris rubbed his back and kissed his head, trying to comfort Matthew the best he could, "let it out, okay Matty." Chris whispered, letting him cry whatever was hurting him.

They knew it was going to be a long night, but they were willing to take whatever time needed to comfort their little.