Apples, Peach, or Strawberry?

Regressed Madi.

If it seems weird that I have them changing and dressing her just know that in the story it is consensual and they always ask for permission. And I feel like Nick is mainly the only one who does change her, not because he's gay, but because they seem to have a stronger bond. Also just know that she regressed around 3 or younger.

This is kind of rushed, but it's better than nothing in my opinion and I really liked the idea of them being in full caregiver mode around her.

Nick sat on the couch typing away at his computer. In front of him, on the floor, sat Chris as he cooed at Madi, holding toys above her as she tried to reach for them, slowly getting more agitated when he'd pull them away.

Matt sat on the opposite end of the couch, remote in hand as he scanned through the channels. He stopped on a comedy movie and thought about entertaining himself, but Nick interrupted him.

"Matt I don't want a bunch of grown men making adult jokes on the TV for Madi to hear." He replied, tossing a pillow in his general direction. Matt rolled his eyes, but nonetheless listened, finding a different show.

"And Chris give her the poor care bear." Nick chuckled as he watched Madi becoming more fussy over the pink bear.

The day had continued on like this, everyone relaxing and occupying themselves until lunch came around.

"We have nothing to eat." Matt sighed as he closed the fridge door.

Nick groaned from the couch, "I forgot we had to go shopping today." He rolled his eyes. Chris looked away from Madi, letting her do her own thing as he became interested in their conversation.

"How are we going to do this?" Matt asked as he reentered the living area, leaning against the side of the couch, "because we all have to go."

"I mean one of us could stay here?" Nick suggested. Of course he didn't like the idea himself, but it was a last resort as he didn't want to force Madi to the store with them knowing how she is in public situations.

Chris looked back down at Madi, acting oblivious to their conversation. He knew he was being selfish, but he wanted to tag along with them to the store. Besides he liked it when they all went, it felt like a family, them and their little girl.

They felt Chris's emotions as if it was their own. Matt made his way across the room, picking Madi up into his arms, "c'mere baby, I gotcha!" He cooed.

Her legs wrapped around him as her head laid comfortably on his shoulder, "I'm gonna make her a quick bottle and you guys go get ready." He said, taking her with him to the kitchen.

He did exactly as he said, shifting her to one of his hips as he made her one half vanilla, half strawberry angel milk.

Nick and Chris took off, Chris going downstairs and Nick going upstairs to their separate rooms to dress themselves.

Madis' room was connected with Nick's so as planned, he dressed himself then began making her diaper bag, throwing a quick little dress onto the bed with some adorable flower shorts for her to be changed into.

"Hey, it's Matt!" Matt called out as he knocked on Nick's bedroom door, "You can dress her since her clothes are in there and I think I'll change my outfit real quick and go ahead and make sure my keys and wallet are ready."

Nick opened the door, accepting Madi into his arms as he kissed the smaller on the cheek, "Hey Princess." He chuckled.

He laid her down softly on his bed, making sure to close the door behind him as he began grabbing her a new diaper.

"I'm gonna change you, is that alright love?" Nick asked quietly. It took her a minute, but she nodded, slipping her bottle out of her mouth and to the side, grabbing one of Nick's stuffed animals from off the bed and holding it to her face, hiding herself.

He patted her thigh softly and she complied, spreading her legs for him to change her.

He wasted no time cleaning her up and wrapping her softly in a new diaper, wanting to get her back to comfort as soon as possible.

He threw away the soiled diaper and patted her thigh one more as a sign that he was finished.

As always though she kept the item in place, still covering her face. He knew he'd have to cheer her up so he moved on to her clothes and held them up.

"Madi babe look up, do you like these?" He chuckled when she peered around the stuffed animal, her doe eyes eyeing him before moving to the dress in his hands.

She giggled, nodding.

"That's my girl!" He chuckled.

Once they were both ready Nick carried Madi down on his hip, holding her diaper bag with his free hand

As he came to the bottom of the steps Chris and Matt came to view on the couch.

"Chris come grab her for a minute." He huffed.

Chris did as told, coming to the rescue. "Come here pretty." He cooed as he took her into his arms. She giggled, immediately latching onto him, "Buba!"

Nick went to the kitchen, plopping the diaper bag onto the counter, "just making sure we got everything!" He informed them, opening the butterfly themed pockets.

"Her munchies are in the top cabinet, want me to grab them?" Matt asked as he raised from the couch.

"Can you? I'm checking for her pacifiers, blanket, extra diapers, and a set of clean clothes for her." Nick responded, mumbling other things under his breath, seemingly checking them off as he looked through the bad.

Matt didn't hesitate, he went to their kitchen, to a cabinet that they had dedicated for Madis "munchies".

"Apple, peach, or strawberry?" Matt questioned, holding up the different containers.

"Uh..., just get a small bag and put a few of each in one, yeah?" Nick sighed, "I got everything, so just put them in the side pocket when you got it filled."

And before they knew it they were ready to head out the door to the garage.