brother n sister.

Regressed Matthew and Madison.

Madison and Matthew beginning to regress together and the overload of the two makes Nick non stop babying them both.

Them finding out accidentally that they both regress when they open to Nick about their regression and him admitting that they know another little and him, with their consent introduce them, surprising them when they realize that they actually knew each other the whole time.

The catch being that they both usually connect, regressing around the same age no matter what.

So if Matthew is a baby, Madison follows, needing to have a pacifier and bottle too.

If Madison is a feisty toddler who demands to play with Chris's hair then Matthew is directly behind that, but instead as the shy toddler who runs up and hugs Nick before running off giggling.

They just go together easily, both shy and playful. They'd put Nick through hell with the amount of money he'd spend to spoil them.

It all works out, rather they do regress the same age or they don't, or Madison is away in LA and they are in Boston, Matthew loves his sister and Dada and Madison loves her brother and Dada.

By the way, if you paid attention, Chris isn't a caregiver, but he still is involved. I imagine him slowly becoming their caregiver too, but it takes some time for him to learn.