04

Dream popped up out of her sleep as her mouth heavily watered, and thankfully there was a trash can sat beside the bed, which she began to throw up into

She gagged at the feeling of vomit rushing out of her throat, groaning right after. The liquids soon stopped, and she groaned again, both worn out and disgusted with herself. She hated throwing up.

"That's what yo' ass get." Ariana laughed, coming inside of the room, and Dream raised her middle finger up at her, making her laugh again.

"What the hell was that?" She mumbled, letting Ariana use a hot towel to wipe her mouth out, then she was carefully sat up in the bed.

"Don Julio, girl. I'ma give you that every time you go out, from this day forward." Ari told her, and she smacked her lips, laughing along with her.

"Don Julio? Where did I get that from?" She covered her mouth as she yawned, and then groaned once again, finally taking notice of her throbbing headache.

"We went to Von's birthday party at the club last night, you got drunk off , like, eight shots I think. Then, you tongued him down in the corner, and told him, and I quote, 'I love you soooo much, bye bye papa'." Ariana mocked her, and her jaw dropped, her eyes widening in surprise.

"I didn't!" She shrieked, and then internally cursed herself out as her headache grew stronger. That alone let her know Ariana was telling the truth.

"Oh but you did bitch. You had sooo much fun best friend." She chuckled, helping her walk to the bathroom.

"That is so embarrassing. Ugh. Oh my god, I'm gonna kill myself." She grabbed ahold of the counter in the guest bathroom, smiling as Ariana laughed at her.

"Girl, whatever. Yo' man said to make sure you call him. I made breakfast, it's in the stove if you're hungry. There's Tylenol in the cabinet. I'm finna go back to sleep." Ariana leaned over to kiss her cheek, and Dream thanked her, before she left out of the bathroom.

Dream took her time completing her morning routine, afraid that she'd pass out if she moved too fast. Her head was pounding like never before. This was her first hangover, and it was going terrible.

After brushing her teeth, she took a cold shower, and that soothed it some. Instead of getting dressed, she dried her body off, and then climbed back under the covers in the bed. She wasn't ready to get up yet.

Next, Dream grabbed her phone from off of the charger, and saw that she had a text message from Dayvon. Her heart rate slowly sped up out of nervousness, wondering what to text him back.

It took him a few minutes to respond, and before a real conversation could even start, he asked her to FaceTime him.