07

"Where it's at? Huh?" Kentrell's hand wrapped around Ben's neck, leaning his head down to position his face above his

"Aw fuck," His mouth fell open, and Kentrell let spit drip out on his tongue while his hips thrusted forwards in a slow motion.

Grunting, Ben's eyes dazed back as he began nutting, grabbing Kentrell's waist to stop his strokes as it grew to be way too much for him to handle.

"I said where it's at? What you doing?" Kentrell repeated, lowering his tone to talk Ben through his orgasm.

"I'm cumming. Fuckkk," He moaned out, and Kentrell smirked, sending one last thrust that caused Ben's moans to momentarily grow louder, nut spilling from his dick.

"Play with it." Kentrell mumbled, his bottom lip resting between his teeth as his eyes filled up further with pure lust.

Ben reached down, stroking his own dick to create a mess since that's what Kentrell enjoyed the most; then his groans softened as he nutted once again, feeling his toes curl.

"You feel that shit? Hm? Who be fucking on you like this?" Kentrell lowered his tone even more, leaving a kiss on his earlobe while his moans picked up, once again.

"Aw fuck, nobody. Fuckkkk!" He let out a loud grunt, his body jerking a few times in a row after Kentrell's thrusts became rougher.

Kentrell sat upright, a smirk on his face as he continued at his hard pace, knowing that he was overwhelming Ben's body. The volume of his moans filled the room, and he pounded into his lower half twice more, covering Ben's mouth once he got too loud.

"You told me you could take this shit. You lied." He grunted, removing his hand after he'd gotten him to quiet down by slowing his strokes.

"I'm sorry. Shit, ice. Trell I'm done baby, watch out." His face frowned up in pleasure, literally unable to take anymore, so he called out the safe word Kentrell had given him.

Kentrell chuckled, pulling out of his lower entrance, and looked down at his dick that had a lube covered condom over it. He watched Ben go through his orgasm, pleased with what he'd caused.

Then, he laid on his back beside Ben, both of them breathing heavily from the sexual activities they'd engaged in for the last half hour.

After removing the condom he wore, Kentrell tossed it in the trash, and began stroking his dick that had a full-on erection with a light throb.

"Did you nut?" Ben looked over at him, finally catching his breath enough to where he could talk.

"Yeah. I could go again though." He chuckled in response, easily lying right through his teeth.

It wasn't in him to tell the truth-that truth being he actually hadn't released yet. He didn't want Ben to think he didn't sexually satisfy him, because he did, it just took more than basic sex to make him nut.