23

Dream held the end of her dress up, bending over a chair to throw her ass back to music she could hardly understand

Dream held the end of her dress up, bending over a chair to throw her ass back to music she could hardly understand. She figured it was Spanish or something, but whatever it was, it had a nice beat to it.

Today, or rather tonight, was Kentrell's birthday. They'd spent the day on a yacht tour, swimming with dolphins, and even went to the shops on the other side of the hotel to splurge an insane amount of money. Half of the stuff that they bought probably wouldn't even be going back home with them.

It was safe to say that Kentrell had enjoyed himself to the fullest. He'd been having so much fun, he hadn't even picked up his phone until maybe an hour ago. It was filled with 'Happy Birthdays' and cash deposit notifications, which only made his day better.

The day had started early this morning when he woke up to some amazing head from Dream, and it had took both him and Dayvon completely by surprise. Still, they had their fun, and was low-key ready to do it again, right now.

Currently, the three lovers were at a random party that was coincidentally being thrown at the nightclub that was located underneath their resort. Drunk wasn't even enough of a word to describe the level Kentrell was on; which was crazy since he barely ever drank liquor.

"I just love you so much. Like, look at your face man. I w-shit-I was just nutting on it this morning." He hiccuped mid-sentence, holding Dream's face in the palm of his hands.

"This nigga gone," Von laughed, holding up one of Kentrell's birthday gifts to continue recording-a Canon PowerShot G7 Digital Camera, and was his favorite gift so far-after his chain, of course.

The night started off with Kentrell vlogging, as always, but if he would've still had the camera, it would probably be broke by now. So Von became the vlogger for time being. Dream was most likely about to take it from him too, because he was almost as drunk as Kentrell was.

"Baby, hold him up for me." She chuckled, unable to keep Kentrell stable on her own.

"N-no, move. I-I wanna stay with m-m-my baby foreverrrr." He dragged out, leaning his weight on Dream, and she smiled as Dayvon got him in a chair.

"Say 'happy birthday to me'." Dream now held the camera, positioning it in front of his face. He drunkenly smiled, putting the peace sign up.

"Happy birthday to you." He repeated, correctly but incorrectly, causing Dream to laugh.

"Baby, tell him happy birthday." She turned the camera to the side so that Von could be seen, and he threw up a couple of gang signs, making her roll her eyes.

"Happy birthday folks 'nem. You getting this dick tonight." He smirked, and Dream laughed, watching as Kentrell shook his head, chuckling.

"I don't know what the fuck he talm' 'bout. Say, look though, I'm drunk as fuck, this nigga drunk as fuck, and my girl-I don't even know whea' she at. But look though, you-you fine as fuck." He spoke to the camera, but was looking at Dream throughout his statement, and she laughed again, making sure the camera was focused.