12

Dream picked up another pair of jeans from a box of denim clothes, and unzipped the zipper so that she could try them on-wanting to see if they still could fit

Her attention adverted as Kentrell walked in her bedroom, holding his phone and a double stacked styrofoam cup.

"Say hello, Nana." Kentrell stood behind her in the mirror, and she smiled, looking over at his phone to see him recording her. That's all he did was vlog. He loved going back to watch memories, having learned from his grandparents who used to do it all the time.

"Hi," She waved, then looked down at the jeans that she was trying to pull up over her thick thighs. There was no use though. She was outgrowing all of her clothes, and she hated that.

"My baby thick as fuck," He angled the camera lower, showing the laced purple thongs she was wearing that matched her bra.

"Stop recording and help me." She mumbled, pouting at him through the mirror. He chuckled, sitting his phone down on the empty dresser to attempt to help her.

Grabbing the belt hooks of her jeans, he was able to get them above her thighs, but as soon as he reached the cuff of her ass, the belt hooks ripped, and so did the inner leg material.

"Oh my goddd," She groaned in annoyance, rolling her eyes as she listened to him laugh. That was literally the third pair of jeans that she would have to throw out.

"It's not funny, Kentell. I don't even know what I'm gaining weight from." She held a frown on her face, holding his shoulders as he pulled her pants back down.

"Whatever it's from, keep doing it. You pretty as fuck," He kissed her thigh, and she chuckled, stepping out of the jeans.

"Whatever. I give up." She tossed them into the box that was labeled trash, and then climbed on her bed that no longer had a bed set on it.

Dream was currently in the midst of packing her house up, because she had finally been able to put a down deposit on the house that she'd been wanting since she was 19. She was so surprised that no one had bought it yet since the house was drop-dead gorgeous.

She couldn't wait to move in. Packing was the worst thing about moving though. Dream had hundreds of pieces of clothes in her closet. Some that still had a tag on it, and some that had been there since she was a teenager-like the oversized MuMu her mom used to wear.

She was having such a hard time going through what to keep and what to throw away, and Kentrell was no help at all. All he did was ask questions and tape the boxes shut for her. It was low-key cute.

He'd been home with her for the last three days, and Dream had been afraid the whole time that Dayvon would appear at random. She had been doing a good job keeping him away though. Her plan was to have Kentrell go back home a little later today so that Von could come over.