14

Dream's legs were pulled up and folded into her seat, her notebook resting across her thighs while her eyes remained on the projector that was showing the lecture notes

She was so sleepy, as usual, and didn't know why she even came to school today. Low-key, she was thinking about switching to completely online because school just didn't adhere to her sleeping schedule.

Yesterday was a busy day for her, despite her crazy love life. She went to go get her hair pressed out and trimmed, spent hours getting most of her things packed up, and even was able to officially get the keys to her new house.

She was so excited that she hadn't even had the time to stress over what was happening between her and Von, and surprisingly Kentrell, too. She didn't have the slightest clue on why he was ignoring her. All of this was weird to her. She should've just stayed to herself.

Granted, this was her fault, but, still. Regardless of who's fault it was, it could've all been avoided had she never got involved with either of them. She couldn't say that she regretted it, though.

They were fun. Took her on her first dates, bought her roses, gave her money, and hell-even put her in the position to buy her first house, in cash. So, no, she didn't regret anything, actually.

Soon enough, class was over, and Dream took her time to pack her things up. Tossing her book-bag on her shoulder, she walked down the steps that led out of the classroom, and let the door shut softly behind her.

There wasn't much for her to get done today. She paid a moving company to come and pick the boxes up from her house, and move them to her new one, and that was about it.

Even though it wasn't a lot, she still dreaded it since all she wanted to do was get in her bed and take a nap. Unfortunately, she knew for sure that wouldn't be happening.

When she finally arrived home, of course, the first thing she did was feed Midnight. She also put a reminder in her phone to set a veterinarian check-up for him before they moved into the new house.

That's a lesson she learned from her mom, back when they'd first adopted Midnight. Some of the fields of the community contained other dog feces that had parvovirus-a deadly disease for dogs.

Luckily, Brianna got him immunized before bringing him home. If she wouldn't have, he would've died within a week or two of being there. So, to avoid a mishap like that, Dream planned to go make sure he's caught up with all of his immunizations.

Anywho, the next thing she did was take a shower. The movers would be here to pick up the last few boxes in half an hour, and tonight, she'd be able to sleep at the new house, for the first time!

The excitement was literally radiating thoroughly through her energy. Even though she was low-key afraid of leaving where she'd been her whole life, she was overjoyed for new opportunities and opened doors.