13

Dayvon sat in the drivers seat of his car, his left hand resting over his mouth and he used his other hand to type on his phone, texting Dream back

All she was doing was pissing him off further, because he felt like she wasn't taking him serious enough. He tried not to be as aggressive as he naturally was with her while they'd been 'dating'-or whatever they were doing-but that was out the window.

Honestly, he was surprised that he didn't put his hands on her. Well, beyond how he'd slightly roughed her up. He could've done way worse-and he'd done worse in the past-but he actually liked her.

Before he found out what she did, he thought he loved her. He hated her now, though. This was so aggravating to him, to have been played with in his face times two. By her, and by Kentrell.

If it would've been any other man, Von probably wouldn't have been as pissed. But to know that it was Kentrell, shit, that had him blowing hot steam through his ears.

He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that it wasn't really Dream that played him, but more thoroughly was Kentrell. Kentrell knew the entire time, and Dayvon was sure that the only reason he even went after Dream was because they were together.

He'd always been the jealous and overly-possessive type, but this was a new one. This was a stunt that Dayvon didn't know Kentrell had in him. This was beyond delusional.

Emerging from his car and snapping from his thoughts, he glanced down at his phone once more, pressing send on the message he had typed.

He stuffed his phone in his pocket, walking up the sidewalk that led to Kentrell's house, and pulled the gun from his waistband, taking it off safety

"Open the door or I'ma bust the bitch down." He used the butt of his gun to make more of a harder knock than his fist could've done, removing his finger from the trigger as he did so.

He knew that Kentrell knew he was here, because he had to buzz Dayvon in through the front gate to get past the armed security guards. They'd just been playing the waiting game.

Dayvon's phone dinged with a message in his pocket, but he ignored it, hearing the locks to the front door click, and soon enough, it opened.

"Fuck yo' pussy ass just sitting outside fa'?" Kentrell's hand went over Dayvon's wrist after it had wrapped around his neck like it was Deja Vu.