16

"Hello, Nana," Kentrell lowered his iPhone to be near her face, recording, as usual

"Hello, Nana," Kentrell lowered his iPhone to be near her face, recording, as usual. He turned the phone to show her rubbing the right side of his face, gently so that her long acrylic nails didn't scratch him.

"Nana," He called her name again, leaving soft kisses on her lips while she laid there with her eyes closed.

She raised her hand to push the camera away, and he smiled as she buried her face deeper into the crook of his neck, trying to fall asleep.

It was currently a little past six in the morning, and Dream, Kentrell, Dayvon and even Midnight, too, had fell asleep on the patio last night. They were all sprawled out on the large conversation pit couch with a thin, but oversized blanket thrown over them.

They hadn't done it intentionally, but ended up dozing off after a deep conversation about how different lifestyles affected the way people acted towards others. That conversation led to a world of other ones, too.

Surprisingly, it was actually comfortable-and they'd all slept through the night. Kentrell had been up for an hour though, and was woken up when Dream had got up to go use the restroom.

Currently, he was using his iPhone to vlog, as usual, even though Dream wasn't ready to be in front of a camera right now. She was now trying to put him back to sleep, but obviously wasn't doing a good enough job.

"Hey pretty girl," Kentrell pressed his lips against hers a few times in a row, and she cracked a smile, making him do the same.

"Go back to sleep, Kentrell." She wrapped her leg around his body, and his hand immediately went to rest on her thick thigh.

"I'm not sleepy no mo'. It's yo' fault. Now you gotta stay up wit' me." He stared at himself in the camera, twisting his front dread around his finger.

"No. I'm just going to ignore you." She chuckled, removing her leg after a few seconds, and then she turned her body to face Dayvon's, who was still asleep with his head underneath the blanket.

"Why is you facing that way? Stop being weird." Kentrell literally picked her body up and turned her back around, making her laugh.

"Leave me aloneee. Geez. Bother your boyfriend." She grabbed his arms, smiling once he flicked her bottom lip.

"Shut up. That ain't my nigga, that's yo' nigga."

"Oh, please. Don't be tryna not claim him 'cause he sleep. I'm snitching when he get up." She snaked her neck at him, then laughed when he grabbed it so that he could kiss her face.

"I ain't scared of that nigga. Better ask 'bout me shawty." He chuckled, finally letting her go to lay down again.

"I did. He said you was a b-,"

"Get punched in yo' mouth if you want to." He cut her off, turning his phone horizontally while she laughed again.

She put up the peace sign in the camera as he zoomed in on her face, then zoomed in on her lips, so she stuck her tongue out.